1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Deplorable Freedom Zealot
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Hillary made remarks last Oct. about Tulsi Gabbard being a Russian asset.

Tulsi has now filed a $50 million lawsuit for defamation.

I hope Tulsi wins this suit.

Hillary needs to just STFU.

https://www.tulsi2020.com/press/2020-01-22-rep-tulsi-gabbard-files-lawsuit-against-hillary-clinton-over-defamatory-statements
Ha, I saw that. Hillary and the DNC oppose Tulsi because she's not a radical unthinking leftist and because she opposes impeachment. I disagree with Tulsi on some things but she's light-years ahead and above of people like AOC, Ilhan Omar, and of course, Warren and Bernie and Buttgieg and Hillary herself.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
$50 million? That's a minor portion of what the Russians donated to the Clinton Foundation to secure Hillary's support as Russia's greatest asset.
Right, chump change to that hedonistic political whore. Hildabeast reached into pants suit pocket, pulls out a fat wad, counts out 50 mil, hands it over "here, shut up and go away".

·
Registered
12,189 Posts
You would think after her latest gaffes about Bernie and having to walk them back she would learn to keep her "unvarnished opinions" to herself. No one really cares what she has to say. This is just her on-going effort to remain relevant when in reality she is not. She is a has-been.

I don't agree with a lot of Gabbard's positions but I support her effort to hold Clinton accountable.

·
Basket of deplorables
2,397 Posts
I have no love for either of them. Complete opposite in ideals and political stances. That being said, it's amusing to me watching the leftists eat their own. HiLIARY is an evil-vile repugnant piece of filth that will do anything to have relevance. Tulsi on the other hand at least believes in the foolishness she's pedaling and believes it's the right thing to do.

·
Don't fear the Reaper
1,526 Posts
I was in a restaurant earlier this evening and there was a tv that had closed captioning. I wasn't watching it but glanced up to see part of a report on her, and read the caption about Tulsi suing her. Then there was a shot of Hillary sitting in a chair with a mock surprise look on her face with her hands in the air, palms up, like 'what?'.

I realized that she now takes pleasure in torpedo-ing people's political careers. She couldn't be president, she was a horrible flop of a secretary of state and senator, so she needs to take down people she hates or envies. Throw out some comments, a bit of unfounded slander, and watch as people's careers unravel. Hillary knows she can sit on her fat ass and spew whatever lies she wants because she is absolutely *untouchable*. She can slander, hit, and outright lie and even accuse---and there is no one to stop her.

I really do hope Tulsi is able to make a dent in the Clinton death machine. They can't keep racking up deaths they way they are.

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,506 Posts
I really do hope Tulsi is able to make a dent in the Clinton death machine. They can't keep racking up deaths they way they are.
Do you know of anyone who is trying to stop the Clinton death machine? The Clintons get a free pass on this, just as they have for the many crimes they've committed.

Hillary should prevail because who in the world could possibly take anything she says seriously. Can you believe that we almost had that goof as our President. The amount of votes she gathered up speaks of the intelligence of out nation.
The number of votes she gets verifies that voter fraud is an effective election tactic. If you remove all the votes from California and New York from the 2016 election, Trump won by over 2 million votes. That's why the Electoral College worked as intended.

·
Deplorable Freedom Zealot
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have no love for either of them. Complete opposite in ideals and political stances. That being said, it's amusing to me watching the leftists eat their own. HiLIARY is an evil-vile repugnant piece of filth that will do anything to have relevance. Tulsi on the other hand at least believes in the foolishness she's pedaling and believes it's the right thing to do.
I heard Tulsi say that she supported Bernie in 2016, in an interview with Fox & Friends this A.M.

I was shocked to hear that, and she lost the little political respect I had for her.

I do respect her service to our country as a member national guard.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts