1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Never Give up
7,579 Posts
And you will eventually get TSA agents telling us they need to do full rectal exams. When you sell out your freedoms they will take over. I just wish the sheep would relise that they are going to get the exam of there life if they let this keep going on.

·
Patient Zero of WWZ
5,334 Posts
So I guess I better not try to fly.

I'm an old white guy with a recent hernia operation scar, and a bit of a pot belly. Lots of room to store explosives in that.

Us old white guys are at the top of TSA's list, right below three year old girls and old ladies in diapers.

·
Registered
255 Posts
So I guess I better not try to fly.

I'm an old white guy with a recent hernia operation scar, and a bit of a pot belly. Lots of room to store explosives in that.

Us old white guys are at the top of TSA's list, right below three year old girls and old ladies in diapers.
But a black man with expired boarding passes can easily pass through the TSA and board flights without any problems at all.

http://hypervocal.com/news/2011/rea...-at-least-10-boarding-passes-that-werent-his/

·
DYSFUNCTIONAL VETERAN
207 Posts
They finally watched the movie Hitman. Awesome!

I'm sure if underwear and shoes didn't work as planned trying to shove explosives in your ass or stomach will prove as a means of terrorism stand operating procedures lol

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
To simulate a high altitude bomb explosion, 200 grams of Semtex were loaded in this Boeing 747-100's rear cargo hold. The aircraft was pressurized to simulate an explosion at 30,000 ft. I wasn't able to find a video of simulated results of a similar explosion where the explosive was contained within the body cavity of a passenger or surgically implanted in a passenger.

200 grams of Semtex is about 4.7 fluid ounces or just over a half cup in volume.

·
Most Thankful Guy here
38,965 Posts
Guess us vets should storm the gates and yell "We're Here!!!!"
Then just take over the President's kitchen and have a bbq.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Those scanners stop at the skin. No implant is really needed. They can just keester it like inmates do. I had this thought after the underwear bomber. It's yet another indication that this is all security theatre as I seriously doubt i'm the first one to think of this.

·
Maximus
12,320 Posts
:upsidedown::D::rolleyes:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2011/07/06/national/w064041D46.DTL&tsp=1

I thought only the CIA did that, and only to guys who "know too much". "I'm not crazy, there really is a bomb in my brain!" I guess now we'll have to submit to a full dissection before boarding the plane. Of course, when use of this tactic expands, the entire population will have to be searched at FEMA "hospitals".
Terrorists are making us look like fools. Living in fear of this and playing a Cat and Mouse game that we can not win. Look at us spending 3 billion dollars and circumvented by fake breasts...

Please we all knew this was going to happen! Heck we read it on the forum here! Can we get a refund on these scanners?

·
Survivus most anythingus
3,874 Posts
And you will eventually get TSA agents telling us they need to do full rectal exams. When you sell out your freedoms they will take over. I just wish the sheep would relise that they are going to get the exam of there life if they let this keep going on.
It seems to be inevitable at this point. The whole airport security deal just seems to be a test to see how far they can go and how far people will let them go just so they can take their kids to see one of two magical homes of an imaginary rodent.

I understand if someone absolutely has to fly. But for most people, I have zero respect for people that would put themselves through this just to be able to fly some place they could drive to, etc.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
To simulate a high altitude bomb explosion, 200 grams of Semtex were loaded in this Boeing 747-100's rear cargo hold. The aircraft was pressurized to simulate an explosion at 30,000 ft. I wasn't able to find a video of simulated results of a similar explosion where the explosive was contained within the body cavity of a passenger or surgically implanted in a passenger.

200 grams of Semtex is about 4.7 fluid ounces or just over a half cup in volume.

YouTube - ‪747-100 bomb test‬‏
someone ate at the Taco Cabanas at the Bush Airport foodcourt before their flight

1 - 20 of 22 Posts