Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get my step father back into hunting .He is 50 he has not hunted in a long time 25 years , he used to big into hunting ,duck hunting ,deer,bow(he used a re curve) squirrel,ect .He told of a story were he killed a buck when he was with his 410 .he took the top of bucks skull off with a .410 slug . but he gave up hunting long ago before i was born , ive been trying to talking to him to get his hunting license again and taking me and my Little brother out (14) i almost got him convinced,but there a catch ,he had upper neck replacement surgery,he has disk degenerative disease. he worried about the recoil ,i got him to shoot my .410 single shot he had fun with that ,but his eyesight i sent like it once was,the only thing i have with a scope is a savage 111 30-06 ,im looking for suggestions for a caliber is low recoil and i can mount a scope on it .(im gonna buy him a new gun )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts