Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Looks as if the swamp is beginning to overflow with muck, moss, leeches, gators, and skeeters. Oh well ... guess the thought of swamp-draining was too good to be true.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
My guess... with the horrible **** he's seen and been through since 2016, he thought these guys deserved a little break.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
9,695 Posts

·
Retired curmudgeon
18,356 Posts
Just waiting for the deafening silence from the media.

Pardon a bunch of nobody leftists who have already done time? They won't know whether to **** or go blind.

But like Nefarious1 said, they'll find something to bitch about. How many did the o-hole pardon again?

Barack Obama had exercised his constitutional power to grant the executive clemency—that is, "pardon, commutation of sentence, remission of fine or restitution, and reprieve"—to 1,927 individuals convicted of federal crimes. - Wikipedia

Oh, including 504 life sentences. I'm just spit-balling here, but wouldn't a life sentence mean the perp committed something serious like maybe murder?

---

What the hell is the matter with me. President Trump has no Constitutional power to execute because - well - because the left says so. :taped:

·
Paramedic and ΜΟΛΩΝ &#923
3,053 Posts
Well after some of the responses, it's ok because Rod was a *Democrat* Republican and well screw the dems.

And here I thought we were draining the swamp. Factually it's more about how petty we can be to the other party, right?

Disgusting overreach on power.

·
Banned
4,841 Posts
Well after some of the responses, it's ok because Rod was a Republican and well screw the dems.

And here I thought we were draining the swamp. Factually it's more about how petty we can be to the other party, right?

Disgusting overreach on power.
You obviously didn't read many of the posts or know that blago is a dem as was stated in a few posts.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I remember when Blagojevich was convicted. i thought selling a Senatorial seat was terrible . But we did it in Alabama too. Our Governor got removed from office for other things but he did it too. In fact the appointee for senator was the state attny general. So appointed to keep from going to jail? probably. 8 years for Blagojevich is probably right. He was slated for much more. And i think Trump is getting ready to pardon Stone if he doesn't get another trial. And this was done for cover.

·
reluctant sinner
17,545 Posts
How many pardons did old BJ sell on his last day? It cost like $80,000 a year to keep people in prison. What's the likely hood Rod is going to take more bribes - not real high.

I could care less if he pardons Roger Stone - what did he do exactly - perhaps made a mistake while talking to the FIB who were conduction an illegal investigation based of lies paid for by Hasbeen Hilarity. Mean while all the folks that deceived the FISA court by lying about "Steal" Document are walking around free.

Put the Coup Klutz Clan in prison for while.

·
Retrofitted Sheeple
29,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How many pardons did old BJ sell on his last day? It cost like $80,000 a year to keep people in prison. What's the likely hood Rod is going to take more bribes - not real high.

I could care less if he pardons Roger Stone - what did he do exactly - perhaps made a mistake while talking to the FIB who were conduction an illegal investigation based of lies paid for by Hasbeen Hilarity. Mean while all the folks that deceived the FISA court by lying about "Steal" Document are walking around free.

Put the Coup Klutz Clan in prison for while.
Seven 'mistakes'. Seven of who knows how many with enough evidence to convince a jury of his peers. As for the rest, if there is sufficient evidence to convict them, then I hope they are convicted too.

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,588 Posts
This was a very smart move politically

This should garner him some support from the fence sitters on the left

The DeBartolo pardon will get him a lot of black support from the NFL

Reactions: Ghost863

·
Retired curmudgeon
18,356 Posts
... a jury of his peers.
A jury of his peers? You don't say.

Former Memphis City Schools Board President Tomeka Hart revealed Wednesday that she was the foreperson of the jury that convicted former Trump adviser Roger Stone on obstruction charges last year -- and soon afterward, her history of Democratic activism and a string of her anti-Trump, left-wing social media posts came to light.
https://heavy.com/news/2020/02/tomeka-hart/

If this isn't enough to get Stone a new trial, there is no justice.

===

As far as Blagojevich goes - maybe he can now just go away. Doesn't anybody get tired of hearing about people that you really don't give two ****s about?

·
Retrofitted Sheeple
29,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A jury of his peers? You don't say.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/02/tomeka-hart/

If this isn't enough to get Stone a new trial, there is no justice.

===

As far as Blagojevich goes - maybe he can now just go away. Doesn't anybody get tired of hearing about people that you really don't give two ****s about?
Sounds like a peer of his to me. :thumb:

·
Retired curmudgeon
18,356 Posts
yeah, sure ....

Sounds like a peer of his to me. :thumb:

Can't you just imagine the **** STORM if ms. tomeka had been subjected to a fraction of the abuse that Roger Stone endured?

Peers? not even in your wildest wet dream.

... on a quiet residential street at 6 in the morning, the neighborhood exploded in light, noise and terror. Seventeen SUVs and two armored vehicles arrived in front of one house. Each vehicle had sirens blaring and lights flashing. The house, which abutted a canal, was soon surrounded by 29 government agents, each wearing military garb, each carrying a handgun and most carrying high-powered automatic rifles.

In the canal were two amphibious watercrafts, out of which more heavily armed government agents came. Circling above all this was a helicopter equipped with long-range precision weaponry and high-powered spotlights.

Four agents approached the front door to the house. Two held a battering ram, and two pointed their rifles at the door. One of the agents shouted and banged on the front door until the terrified owner of the house emerged, barefoot and wearing shorts and a T-shirt. He was greeted in the dark at his open front door by two rifle barrels aimed at his head.
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-andrew-napolitano-an-american-nightmare

If he had even twitched, he would be dead.

"We're from the government and we're here to help."

·
Retrofitted Sheeple
29,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Can't you just imagine the **** STORM if ms. tomeka had been subjected to a fraction of the abuse that Roger Stone endured?

Peers? not even in your wildest wet dream.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-andrew-napolitano-an-american-nightmare

If he had even twitched, he would be dead.

"We're from the government and we're here to help."

An interesting if hyperbolic opinion piece. But while I am glad he wasn't killed, I hope the scumbag soiled himself.

It seems to me that the difference between me and many on this forum is that I want MORE politicians in prison. Many of you just want different politicians in prison.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts