Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this today & was wondering if pages 58 & 59 are even legal? Was this email perhaps taken out of context?

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS...

At age 76 when you most need it, you are not eligible for cancer treatment
What Nancy Pelosi didn't want us to know until after the healthcare bill was passed. Remember she said, "pass it and then read it!!." Here it is!

THE CARE BILL HB 3200

JUDGE KITHIL IS THE 2ND OFFICIAL WHO HAS OUTLINED THESE PARTS OF THE CARE BILL.
Judge Kithil of Marble Falls, TX - highlighted the most egregious pages of HB3200

Please read this........ especially the reference to pages 58 & 59

JUDGE KITHIL wrote:

** Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.

** Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.

** Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN).

** Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax. (How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)

** Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors' fees.

** Page 272. section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age.

** Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an exception.

** Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years. (Death counseling..)

** Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.
HAD ENOUGH???? Judge Kithil then goes on to identify:

"Finally, it is specifically stated that this bill will not apply to members of Congress. Members of Congress are already exempt from the Social Security system, and have a well-funded private plan that covers their retirement needs. If they were on our Social Security plan, I believe they would find a very quick 'fix' to make the plan financially sound for their future."
- Honorable David Kithil of Marble Falls, Texas
All of the above should give you the ammo you need to support your opposition to Obamacare. Please send this information on to all of your email contacts.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Meany

If you didn't know whether or not this was true, why would you post this and perpetuate possible disinformation? It wouldn't take you very much time and effort to confirm or refute it on your own. HR 3200 isn't written in swahili.

Edit: Here's what Snopes has to say on the subject: http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/kithil.asp
Wow. I am a fan of sarcasm, however not in the context where you are just belittling someone for the sake of being a D!(K.

·
Left the building
9,363 Posts
Wow. I am a fan of sarcasm, however not in the context where you are just belittling someone for the sake of being a D!(K.
It is the way of many, young Jedi......

I noticed how you worded your thread....

True?
I got this today & was wondering if pages 58 & 59 are even legal? Was this email perhaps taken out of context?
You could have just been directed to a page like this.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/twenty-six-lies-about-hr-3200/

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3962/show

·
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
48,671 Posts
HONORABLE judge? There is no such a person. If these judges had any form of honor they would not Be TELLING us what we are GOING to do. That whole Obama care is totally unconstitutional.

Reactions: sunny225

·
Registered
1,497 Posts

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
It is the way of many, young Jedi......

I noticed how you worded your thread....

You could have just been directed to a page like this.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/twenty-six-lies-about-hr-3200/

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3962/show
Just a glance at the fact check portion of that link (which mind you has it's own political motives) I foudn that just one piece they were trying to debunk, they actually provided proff that a portion of the chain letter was right.

Claim: Page 50: All non-US citizens, illegal or not, will be provided with free healthcare services.

False. That’s simply not what the bill says at all. This page includes "SEC. 152. PROHIBITING DISCRIMINATION IN HEALTH CARE," which says that "[e]xcept as otherwise explicitly permitted by this Act and by subsequent regulations consistent with this Act, all health care and related services (including insurance coverage and public health activities) covered by this Act shall be provided without regard to personal characteristics extraneous to the provision of high quality health care or related services." However, the bill does explicitly say that illegal immigrants can’t get any government money to pay for health care. Page 143 states: "Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States." And as we’ve said before, current law prohibits illegal immigrants from participating in government health care programs.

If I'm readin this correctly, it might exclude "Illegal" but remember, the government does not characterize these people as Illegal but as undocumented. It also does not exclude non-US citizens...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts