Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
defend against tyranny
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I just got some military trip wire and was wondering if anyone had any good uses for it.

·
Padre of the holy weld.
502 Posts
well lets see. i fixed my lawnmower, trimmed a candle, lined my hat, attached a lighter to a key chain, fixed my wifes necklace, fixed a gi-joe, fixed the dogs chain, made a shelter, made a tripod for boiling water in a water bottle, fixed the topper on my truck, secured a sling on my .22, secured things to my BOB. uh thats all i can remember at the moment.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I had a problem with a drunk neighbor who was harassing us for a while. He was on our side of the balcony a couple of times and we did not know what he would do (he had threatened to kill me - I made a police report). We had plans in place and our best warning system was trip wire attached to glass bottles which would fall, break, and wake us up. If he was bare foot-even better. He is gone now thanks to that voodoo doll we used (really). You can at least rig up good alarms with trip wire.

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
68,581 Posts
One of the best uses for trip wire is the ones that it was designed for to start with. It only takes a little creativity to think up a few of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts