Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Home Alone 6: Survival of the Fittest.

I see the Wet Bandits, Marv and Harry, upped their game and evolved their tactics.

My (and millions of others) outdoor water spigots are turned off because the weather still has a chance to give us some freezing days.

A clever scheme nonetheless.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
I call BS!They want to rob you,just kick in the door,no need for all these facebook tips.

Just my opinion,but there is a difference beween home invasion and random burglarys.

Home invasion is usually someone that has knowledge of you and what you have.

Home burgulary,they just want no one home,get in and out fast,grab what they can.

·
Free Born
2,446 Posts
Unless you actively patrol the perimeter you don't own it. Don't get caught inside like that. This is also a reminder to myself to get off my a$$ and patrol the property.

·
Born 120 years too late.
6,356 Posts
THAT ...
IS
what we call a
LACK of SITUATIONAL AWARENESS

Then again, most people in the world do not have to worry about people who have threatened to kill them given the opportunity
so
they operate in the white 99.9% of the time.

Reactions: MeTarzan

·
Born 120 years too late.
6,356 Posts
JUST ANOTHER reason why you should have a good big dog.

Let the dog go out first, one way or another in seconds you will know whether a good situation or a bad one.

·
Born 120 years too late.
6,356 Posts
`

I can just see it this summer, I'll have to yell to the wife "Cover me while I irrigate!". I don't think my body will take doing rolls & dives all over the ground anymore like it did when I was in my teens & 20's. :(

JUST GET behind the armor screen on your tactical wheelbarrow.:D::thumb:

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
14,138 Posts
That's why I have a 6 ft high sheet metal fence installed around the back yard. So far town has been pretty quiet. But the further we get into this I might just buy a fence charger and install a hot wire at the top. I've got the 250 ft of wire to turn hot, I just need the charger now. I take that back, I just bought 1 and insulators.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts