Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ran into a deal at Cabela's today, 259.00 for the cobra. After a brief once over it sure looks like a nice gun for the money. I have read a few posts about removing a dimple or the like in the tube to make the capacity 7 plus 1. Has anyone done this successfully? I seem to remember reading a test on it in one of the mags. I believe they said it came with the standard stock and the folder. Does anyone know if this is still true and if not is the folder redily available and how much? Does anyone make accessories for it? Ive been looking at all the competition and for the money this is the way to go. I have a few 870's but for a bang around dont care if it looks like crap gun how can you go wrong for 250. It would be cool if you can put a pic rail on the reciever and mount a ghost ring rear. Not sure if its threaded and tapped or if theres an easier way to mount it. I also dont remember what kind of front sight it had but I think it was a blade. Guess im just looking for a little shove to actually go buy it tomorrow. By the way first post. I hope the forum is as good as a quick look seems.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts