Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 1545 Posts

·
Suffering Your Stupidity
9,736 Posts
MODERATOR'S NOTICE

This thread is almost a year old, and dozens of pages of commentary and updates have commenced since this first post.

For the latest updates, be sure to see post #743 and beyond.

This post/thread serves as a source of information for those interested in ivermectin.
It does NOT replace recommendations from your health professional. The information published here should NOT be considered medical advice. Like all drugs, ivermectin has contraindications that do not play well with certain medical issues or drugs,
and
should only be taken with the consent of your doctor.

.................................................................................................

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
17,404 Posts
I had a foster dog with some skin disease, had me dosing him with that.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
34,520 Posts
Iverectin being studied as Covid treatment.

In vitro tests show it reduces the virus 5000 fold in 48 hours in cell cultures.

Already an FDA approved safe drug for parasitic infections.

I didn't do a search to see if this has already been discussed or not. Apologies if it already has a thread somewhere.

at 11 minute mark

·
Beware of the dog!
1,941 Posts
We went to 2 different farm stores a few days ago, CAL Ranch and IFA (International Farmers Association) and both of them had multiple papers (different sources; health depart, CDC, etc) taped to the front of the medicine fridge with warnings against using Invermectin (and similar) for covid.

I already the Wuhan Flu in January, 2 people in the household got sore throats at that time, and no one else showed symptoms, so I believe we are immune so I didn't consider buying the product. Reading this thread I am considering buying some next time we are buying chicken feed.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
34,520 Posts
We went to 2 different farm stores a few days ago, CAL Ranch and IFA (International Farmers Association) and both of them had multiple papers (different sources; health depart, CDC, etc) taped to the front of the medicine fridge with warnings against using Invermectin (and similar) for covid.

I already the Wuhan Flu in January, 2 people in the household got sore throats at that time, and no one else showed symptoms, so I believe we are immune so I didn't consider buying the product. Reading this thread I am considering buying some next time we are buying chicken feed.
Yes, I had it in late January as well.
Everyone keeps talking about possible reinfections with different strains and so forth. I bought a tube of the Ivermectin off Amazon a while back just in case.
Apple flavored for horses I guess. :)

·
Eyes wide open
316 Posts
This might help explain the lesser invection rate in Africa.

They are probably putting Ivermectin on their cereal in the morning with all the parasite exposure there.

Thanks for merging the threads Grizzlyette. :)
I know you were probably joking, buy yes they use Ivermec to combat parasites in Africa.

No idea if this is helping them though.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
34,520 Posts

Wow. An inadvertent double blind test of an entire nursing home. (Valley View Residence Nursing Home in Toronto)

The 187 residents were given Ivermectin for another purpose (4th floor scabies outbreak) before the covid outbreak.

The 4th floor was given a normal treatment dose, and the other floors a smaller preventative dose. The staff got covid (who did not receive the drug), and the elderly patients were mostly protected. Not one even showed symptoms on the 4th floor.

The Ivermectin remains in the system protecting for up to 1 month apparently.

From the doctor's comments below the video
"Renee D Hi there. The dose approved by WHO for Ivermectin use as an anti-parasitic is the dose doctors are using for COVID19.
The WHO dosing is:
200micrograms/kg. That works out to 3 milli grams/15kg. The Ivermectin in Canada - Stromectol- is available to treat parasitic infections. It is not officially available for COVID treatment.
Merck, the Pharmaceutical company manufactures this, as Stromectol, & for the Vet industry as Equine Ivermectin - liquid or gel. It’s available over the counter in animal supply stores.
I hope this is good information for you."

Another comment:
"
BetuliaLiberata
1 month ago
Ivermectin is being used rampantly in some states in Brazil with AMAZING success. My family members who live in Brazil had covid and took Ivermectin+zinc+azitromicin. Their symptoms went away in 72 hrs. They used it very early upon first symptoms. How come Ivermectin seems not to be available at all in Canada? But they just approved Remdesivir /$2,500 dose for frigging 12 days with very, very, very little help on all little studies they had. Apparently reduced hospitalization from 14 to 11 days but with no reduced mortality."

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
34,520 Posts
This "pandemic" can be stopped tomorrow using this cheap 1 dose Ivermectin cure/ 30 day preventative. it was inadvertently given a 187 person double blind trial in a nursing home in Toronto.

They had a scabies outbreak on the 4th floor of the nursing home. They gave the patients on the 4th floor 1 dose of ivermectin to kill the scabies. The other floors got a 1/3 dose as a precaution.

Later a Covid outbreak happened. The staff came down with the Covid. None of the residents on the 4th floor became ill.
These are 80 year old people with all kinds of stuff wrong with them.

And only a couple showed symptoms on the other floors. Cheap, safe, and they are using this like crazy in South America and Mexico to excellent effect.

Game over.

https://www.survivalistboards.com/showpost.php?p=20587830&postcount=14

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
34,520 Posts
Is it only being used to treat a confirmed infection, or is it also being used as a prophylactic?
If you watch the video of the woman talking about the nursing home, they explain that it was given to the 180 some residents to treat a parasite that infested the 4th floor. Some time later, a bunch of the staff ended up with Covid infections, but the Nursing home residents, had been protected from infection by the single dose of Ivermectin they had received. 100% of those who received a full dose (ie those on the 4th floor) were fully researchers to review.

So it acted as a successful prophylactic. Not sure how much time passed, it sounded like a couple weeks maybe? The nursing home has refused to grant access to the data for whatever reason, so someone is telling them not to cooperate.

The residents on the other floors who received a smaller dose were also protected, but not completely, as there was a couple that had symptoms and 1 person, the speaker's mother, died, but she thinks it was not from Covid. Again, it would be much better if the nursing home would open up their records for researchers to review.

It sounds like most of Latin America has already concluded that this drug is the answer, and are protecting their citizens with this extremely safe and cheap drug. I guess this might also explain why Africa and Latin America are not reporting huge numbers of deaths. They were either already treating a large part of their population anyway, because of the number of parasites they live in close proximity to.

Amazing that this drug kills bedbugs and scabies which suck blood, to internal worms, and now prevent corona virus infections.

Worst case would be that the population has to take this pill or paste once a month which is proven extremely safe and at the cost of a whopping 2 to 5 dollars a month depending upon what you buy.

Vs risking your life on a new rushed vaccine. And the side benefit being if you happen to have a parasite as well, (which I have heard most people on earth are indeed infected with at least one parasite), that gets eliminated as well.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
34,520 Posts
The other treatment being used in other countries is a combination therapy for new Covid patients who have already caught the disease. They use the Ivermectin, one of the antibiotics, plus HCQ. And those reports are also very positive.

I really wish our big pharma companies could act like Americans for once and not try to block a cheap and safe prophylactic and cure. I am profoundly saddened that these people cannot rise above their greed and act in humanity's best interest for once in their miserable greed driven lives.

1 - 20 of 1545 Posts