Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,925 Posts
This story fills my heart with sadness.... When I hear that the other dirt bag got away. However, the pharmacist should have had better judgement & realized the ugly realities of the world we live in today.

There is a small but, very loud & vocal minority of lunatics who root for the predators of society & they will do anything to make the victim who dared to defend himself look like the bad guy.

It doesn't matter if the robber is 6.6 & 280 lbs. if he's 12 hours short of his twentith birth day, the headlines will read "Teen shot & killed by gun violence". The media will search for days looking for a photo of the promising young schollar in his cap & gown, while searching frantically to find a photo of the armed victim looking angry or with a blank stare.

Always remember that once you neutralize the threat, there will be vultures looking for a law suit or lunatics looking to use you as an opertunity to spread their insanity. Keep your wits about you & don't violate the rules of engadgement, regardless of how much better the world will be if you do.

· Registered
3,925 Posts
I agree, he did the general public a favor. There will be no future victims for this puke, because this guy eliminated a threat to society. They should give him a medal for public service instead.:thumb:

He has no business being sent to prison, since he's not a criminal. Our "just us" system is broken and there is no repairing it.
Of the 5 "teenagers" Bernie Goetz shot on that N.Y. subway train, the only one who didn't go on to develope a long record of violent crime was the one he left paralized in a wheel chair. Too bad he wasn't a better shot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.