·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CBS-Sacramento: "homeless man." ;) No mention of his drug problems. But he has been "lost and found" "multiple times."

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/07/24/search-on-in-stockton-for-homeless-man-with-tuberculosis/

FWIW, I was in Atlanta when the man (U.S. citizen, iirc) who was "non-compliant" with active TB treatment flew to Greece for a wedding...a warrant was issued for him, too. He learned of the warrant, changed his itinerary, landed in Canada, and drove back to Atlanta. As a result of his selfish and reckless actions, they slapped him in Grady Hospital, handcuffed him to a bed and he did his treatment.

I'm no death advocate, but if you have a potentially fatal, communicable disease and desire to avoid treatment, do the rest of us a favor, go off by yourself to die. :mad:

·
Banned
46,784 Posts
It's a cartoon from Resist.com, a white supremacist website. If you have a strong stomach you can find dozens of white supremacist cartoons at Resist, all apparently done by the same guy. Something like this goes viral and people have no clue where it came from.
I thought I found it first ;)

I'm the poster boy for strong stomachs :D:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.