Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
It doesnt bother me that men like to run around in Women’s clothes.. it’s when they do it poorly that offends me. That guy is sloppy.

Ive never seen anyone in the GOP as sloppy. How the heck did this happen?

·
Super Moderator
65,863 Posts
It would be fun to watch the libs explode. You know they desperately want to vote for her...him...whatever. But can't quite bring themselves to it because he's a republican. Seeing the sparks and smoke coming from their ears would be funny.

·
Adventurer
805 Posts
(Facepalm) anyone here on SF From New Hampshire want to land a sherif job paying a good wage? News your chance!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
That's my state and I went to college in that county. The bottom left corner of the state is a bit odd to the rest of the state.

·
Registered
102 Posts
From the comments of that story…
For those of you curious how that happened, there was a serious republican candidate who no one else wanted to run against. Then that candidate dropped out two days before the date to get added to the primary list. The Satanist noticed and added his name to the running and ended up being the only name in the republican primary. That's how he "won."
Doing some searching online seems to confirm this. The fact that Fox News left that out of the story would seem to prove they are basically worthless.

-ws

·
"TURGID FLUX"
5,202 Posts
Not surprisingly, a lot of you are missing the real story...

"In a Friday blog post, DiMezzo said she opposes a system that allowed thousands of people to walk into a voting booth and vote “despite knowing absolutely nothing about the person they were nominating to the most powerful law enforcement position in the county.”

"I’m running for sheriff because I oppose that very system, and the sheriff has the most hands-on ability in Cheshire County to oppose that system,” she said. “The system that let you down by allowing me -- the freaking transsexual Satanist anarchist -- be your sheriff candidate is the same system I’m attacking. I’m sorry, and I know it hurts to hear, but that system is a lie."

“The entire thing is a lie. It’s broken from beginning to end, and my existence as your sheriff candidate is merely how this reality was thrown into your face,” she said."

·
"TURGID FLUX"
5,202 Posts
Anyone remember the "Free State" project, where conservatives decided to occupy New Hampshire.....
Conservatives? Nope.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_Project

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nolan_Chart

"What is the difference between a conservative and a libertarian?
Those on the right, including American conservatives, tend to favor more freedom in economic matters (example: a free market), but more government intervention in personal matters (example: drug laws). ... Libertarians favor both personal and economic freedom and oppose most (or all) government intervention in both areas."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts