Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I was cleaning out my in-box at work, I ran across an email on Texas toll-tax news and thought I would share some of the information since I haven't read any posts on this subject.

Ron Paul calls this the NAFTA Superhighway because he says it's the road that leads toward a North American Union because it connects the roads of the three nations: Canada, Texas and Mexico.

http://www.transtexascorridor.blogspot.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Texas_Corridor

You might want to see if your county is affected.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm not even going to get started on this......It raises the hair on the back of my neck and makes my eyes glow red .... never mind what it could do if completed.....in the process the highway and frontage property on the highway belong to a foreign company!............Rick Perry has been pushing for it .....and I sure wish someone would check his offshore accounts!

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Isn't there some kind of super distribution center being constructed near Kansas City?
Yes.

International Trade Council of Kansas City

Kansas City SmartPort
Nearly 200 U.S., Canadian and Mexican business and government leaders met Thursday to map new North American trade partnerships that will place Kansas City in a pivotal role.

“Kansas City is well positioned to be an economic and transportation hub of North America,” said Sen. Kit Bond of Missouri, keynote speaker for the two-day conference. He outlined the region’s central geography, nationally ranked highway and rail assets, and a pending agreement that will allow Mexico to establish its first foreign-based customs inspection office here.

The Kansas City Council has approved a $2.5 million loan to KC SmartPort to build the customs facility in the West Bottoms near Kemper Arena on city-owned land east of Liberty Street and mostly south of Interstate 670.

Mayor Kay Barnes welcomed Kansas City’s international guests as “three cultures coming to the table as one for an economically stronger North America.”
But this is all just in our tin foil heads....

Doesn't really exist...sssshhhhh!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts