Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who is unsure if transsexuality is a mental illness can compare it to this disturbing ****.
Transabled people are people who feel they are supposed to be disabled, even going so far as to mutilate themselves to achieve a disability. There are doctors who remove healthy functioning limbs for people who are experiencing “body dysphoria” and feel like they are a disabled person stuck inside a healthy body.
This is a mental illness that’s being treated as the other mental illness that’s called transsexuality, where they also cut off healthy functioning body parts to achieve the body they feel they should have been born into.

This is what happens when mental illnesses are nurtured by a sick society, when societal norms are rejected and the debasement of morals are accepted. When no one is willing to stand up and say something is wrong it eliminates the “bottom”, the lower limit of behavior that society finds acceptable.

Just when you think you’ve seen the most ridiculous **** you’ll ever see along comes something like this. Personally, anyone who willingly disabled themselves should be banned from any social assistance whatsoever.

I was unfortunate enough to also see a documentary on gay men in NYC who intentionally contract HIV for the benefit (yes, they call it a benefit) of being accepted into tight social networks of support groups for people with HIV, and for the ability to have the city pay for their room and board. Evidently NYC has programs that provide all that for residents with HIV, and they actually have their own terminology for the people involved. “Gift-givers” are the people who intentionally infect other men with HIV, and “bug chasers” are men who actually seek out someone with the HIV to infect them with the disease.

The more I learn the more I wish I didn’t know sometimes, and the more I know that without some sort of spiritual anchor this society is doomed.

http://daily.jstor.org/the-complicated-issue-of-transableism/

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I supplied a link to an article about the so-called “transabled” movement but I don’t feel comfortable posting a link to the bug chaser-gift giver info.
Anyone who wants the read about it just google bug chaser and you’ll get articles and interviews with people who partake in those activities.
It almost seems like the inevitable course for a society that turns it’s back on God and fully embraces evil the way our society has.

·
Awesome
16,448 Posts
modern psychiatric science has categorized body integrity dysphoria as a closely related psychosis to gender identity disorder.. both very real mental illnesses.. just like in body integrity dysphoria, humoring the illness by permanently, irreversibly mutilating the patients body is more destructive than helpful

and of course, no research is going to be put into treating those people because its too political advantageous for one political party to use and manipulate them for votes and this isnt even getting into the rampant child abuse going on by doctors misdiagnosing prepubescent children

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
modern psychiatric science has categorized body integrity dysphoria as a closely related psychosis to gender identity dysphoria.. both very real mental illnesses.. just like in body integrity dysphoria, humoring the illness by permanently, irreversibly mutilating the patients body is more destructive than helpful

and of course, no research is going to be put into treating those people because its too political advantageous for one political party to use and manipulate them for votes
I think there are real physiological issues that create homosexuals, I also think trauma can create homosexuals, by I agree gender dysphoria is a mental illness.
I read a story a while back about male twins, one was homosexual the other wasn’t. The doctors explained all fetuses are female and develop as females until testosterone is introduced to it. The brain and spinal cord develop first, and if testosterone is introduced too late the brain has developed beyond a point the testosterone can fully masculinize it. The result is a male child with a partially feminine brain. Mind you, this is one school of thought but it makes sense.
Body dysmorphia seems to me like something that needs treatment, identifying a part of you that, in your mind, doesn’t belong, is something that should be analyzed and treated. I don’t think we know enough about it to NOT see it as a mental illness

·
Awesome
16,448 Posts
I think there are real physiological issues that create homosexuals, I also think trauma can create homosexuals, by I agree gender dysphoria is a mental illness.
I read a story a while back about male twins, one was homosexual the other wasn’t. The doctors explained all fetuses are female and develop as females until testosterone is introduced to it. The brain and spinal cord develop first, and if testosterone is introduced too late the brain has developed beyond a point the testosterone can fully masculinize it. The result is a male child with a partially feminine brain. Mind you, this is one school of thought but it makes sense.
Body dysmorphia seems to me like something that needs treatment, identifying a part of you that, in your mind, doesn’t belong, is something that should be analyzed and treated. I don’t think we know enough about it to NOT see it as a mental illness
pretty sure the X or Y chromosome received from the sperm determines the gender, so im not sure that one doctors theory is all that correct.. but the issue does seem to be more prevalent in certain regions, and to victims of sexual abuse as a child (speaking of homosexuality)

·
Registered
21,102 Posts
modern psychiatric science has categorized body integrity dysphoria as a closely related psychosis to gender identity dysphoria.. both very real mental illnesses.. just like in body integrity dysphoria, humoring the illness by permanently, irreversibly mutilating the patients body is more destructive than helpful

and of course, no research is going to be put into treating those people because its too political advantageous for one political party to use and manipulate them for votes
So breast enhancement is a mental illness?

·
Combat marxism Now!
7,975 Posts
The number of truly intersex individuals (a birth defect) is so small (1 in 4800) , as to be inconsequential. That group needs no outside advocate and little in the way of support.

Everyone else who claims to be "trans" something is mentally ill, period, end of story.

If you claim to be transsexual, I won't call you by your preferred pronoun and I won't respect you or your nutty behavior. If you are a gay man and only like other men, and say so, I will respect that. It's that simple.

·
Combat marxism Now!
7,975 Posts
Next on the Left's agenda: Beastiality.

From their perspective, as long as the critter can't say no, that means yes.
Have you watched the Grand Tour season 2 with Jeremy Clarkson? They go to rural Columbia with long lenses to photograph wildlife. It seems he catches men in the act with donkeys instead. Asks about it, and discovers it's common amongst the town's men. Then is red-faced ****ed and just wants to get the hell out of there.

And we allow unchecked immigration by these idiots.

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Next on the Left's agenda: Beastiality.

From their perspective, as long as the critter can't say no, that means yes.
I've been betting that pedophilia is next on their agenda. But then again I can see where bestiality probably ranks up there too. I mean... why not?

I'm just waiting on a gigantic solid nickel meteor to release us all from this insanity. :rain

·
Possum Lover
15,307 Posts
For me wanting to hurt myself was a symptom of my illness. Worst thing I ever did was cut my long hair short.

Once I got medication I didn't want to do it anymore. Worst I do is pick at my nails. All the rest is just nuts.

I might buy the fetus as a female thing but that doesn't explain lesbians.

Reactions: Revmgt

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,137 Posts
If you have an overwhelming thought that your body is not good enough or pretty enough and it gets to the point that you just can’t go on without getting bigger boobs or whatever enhancement then yes, I would say that is a mental illness

Read this and decide if it’s a mental issue
Eyeball tattoos allegedly left 'Blue Eyes White Dragon' woman blind for 3 weeks: 'That was pretty brutal'

https://www.foxnews.com/health/eyeball-tattoos-left-blue-eyes-white-dragon-woman-blind-report

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

·
Awesome
16,448 Posts
how cute trying to equate gender identity disorder with breast augmentation.. whats next? equating it to liposuctioncorrective eye surgery, tattoos, and gasp! haircuts? there isn't a psychological disconnect between a persons mind and body, just an insecurity about how they look, pretty big difference

yours is what we would refer to as a straw-man argument, and a rather poor one at that

·
Registered
21,102 Posts
how cute trying to equate gender identity disorder with breast augmentation.. whats next? equating it to liposuctioncorrective eye surgery, tattoos, and gasp! haircuts? there isn't a psychological disconnect between a persons mind and body, just an insecurity about how they look, pretty big difference

yours is what we would refer to as a straw-man argument, and a rather poor one at that
Lol. I equate gender identity disorder with belief that God is real. Both are straight up made up. But both are valid provided you don't need the rest of the world to cater to you.

I was just interested in where people drew the line in what is essentially identity.

·
Awesome
16,448 Posts
Lol. I equate gender identity disorder with belief that God is real. Both are straight up made up. But both are valid provided you don't need the rest of the world to cater to you.

I was just interested in where people drew the line in what is essentially identity.
im an atheist, have been since i was 10, but what is more annoying are hypocrites like you.. you sit on some high horse pretending to be superior to christians because what? they have no proof they are right?.. well kid, submit your evidence that you are correct in your assertion that there is no god.. if you cannot do so, then i suggest being a bit more respectful of others rights to their faith

you also took a quit turn from trying to debate me with one of the most retarded arguments i have seen on this forum to an even more retarded attack on christians which has absolutely nothing to do with this topic.. you're just trolling here looking for attention, and people like you are why people with gender identity disorder, will never get the treatment they need to live happy, healthy lives, and so the depression and suicide rates amongst them will always remain high.. i hope that makes you feel good about yourself

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
of course. They wish they had something bigger/smaller than they do so they "mutilate" their body to achieve that. They are not comfortable with what they have so they are changing it artificially which all points to the mind. If someone has a procedure done that is necessary medically then they are fine. Basically if there is nothing to be gained healthwise, no benefit, from altering your body then you have an issue upstairs, could be minor or vanity (breast enhancement), to something major (cutting your pecker off), to something necessary (tonsils out or impacted tooth removed). Cutting your fingernails, haircut, shaving, etc etc is part of the hygiene area and or "looking good" which is totally different then altering parts of your body.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts