Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
American fearmaker
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where I live, south of Chicago, punks have begun to use a car seat with a doll in it in the middle of a street to get people to stop. Once the person stops and gets out to investigate why there is a baby in a car seat in the middle of the street, that's when the punks rob, kill or rape them. So, if you see a baby in a car seat sitting in the middle of the road, it's a trap!!! Lock your doors, back up and call for the cops.

They're also using eggs thrown at cars to lure people into stopping. Again, once the people are stopped and thinking that kids had thrown the eggs, that's when the punks and guns come out.

And, keep in mind, there will be more than one culprit involved in these scenarios. One bad guy on one side of the car distracts you while his pal charges you from behind or off angle. The second guy will be all over you before you know it or can often react.

So, motorists take heed.

·
American fearmaker
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I look for them in summer of 2012 to force people to sign voter registration forms showing support for Pelosi, Reid and Barry Soetero or something. But you are right about snowballs. And, here in Illinois, no CCW at all. So most people do not have the right nor the legal ability to defend themselves.

·
Premium Member
9,224 Posts
Man, that's pretty bad. What is happening in Chicago. I'm not hearing about this level of lawlessness right now in other top-10 American cities.

·
Premium Member
9,224 Posts
I remember in Miami in the late 1980's punks started throwing big cement blocks through car side windows as they were stopped at the stop light. The criminal would grab a woman's purse in post cases.

The cops put a stop to that pretty quick.

It happened again for a short while in Atlanta in the 1990's. Again, police put the damper on it ad it hasn't happened again here.

·
Preparing since 1972
5,612 Posts
I look for them in summer of 2012 to force people to sign voter registration forms showing support for Pelosi, Reid and Barry Soetero or something. But you are right about snowballs. And, here in Illinois, no CCW at all. So most people do not have the right nor the legal ability to defend themselves.
Man i am glad i moved from that State...I really feel for you people...The daley machine has to be toppled....It is a nice state once you get about an hour in either direction of chicago....Keep pushing for Conceal Carry..Write your politicians and vote the good ones in...:thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.