Survivalist Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Indefatigable
20,523 Posts
When I fall asleep to Buckethead I wake up happy.

Reactions: BadgeBunny

·
Registered
410 Posts
Here's a thread to share what soothes your soul at the moment ...

I'm not sure why, because I was mostly a youngster/preteen when the Vietnam War played out. Had a couple of classmates who lost their older brothers to the war but the closest I came to being touched by the War personally was the 6 o'clock news, but the music from that time is creeping into my soul tonight. (Probably cuz B.B. died ...)

Anyway, here's my contribution for this evening's listening pleasure. Me and my Diet Coke -- because I can't have my Macallan right now 😱😭😭😭 -- are very relaxed in the backyard waiting for the sun to go down so the ducks and chickens will "go home" and I can shut the coop up for the night.

I was so busy playing outside and doing other things, I never knew the Vietnam war was going. Dense I guess. Music doesn't "sooth my soul". It just makes me depressed.

·
Super Moderator. I'm helping!
7,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I was so busy playing outside and doing other things, I never knew the Vietnam war was going. Dense I guess. Music doesn't "sooth my soul". It just makes me depressed.
Apparently you were lucky and actually had a childhood. I wasn't that fortunate. And as for music being depressing --hmmmm -- I've never needed music for that. My real life experiences can get me there all by themselves. Though I have to admit that once I hit 18 and had some semblance of control over my own life I've not found much time to be so. I'm usually too busy trying to dig myself outta some hole I've gotten myself in to.🤷😖😂

41 - 59 of 59 Posts