Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

Super Moderator. I'm helping!
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a thread to share what soothes your soul at the moment ...

I'm not sure why, because I was mostly a youngster/preteen when the Vietnam War played out. Had a couple of classmates who lost their older brothers to the war but the closest I came to being touched by the War personally was the 6 o'clock news, but the music from that time is creeping into my soul tonight. (Probably cuz B.B. died ...)

Anyway, here's my contribution for this evening's listening pleasure. Me and my Diet Coke -- because I can't have my Macallan right now 馃槺馃槶馃槶馃槶 -- are very relaxed in the backyard waiting for the sun to go down so the ducks and chickens will "go home" and I can shut the coop up for the night.

Don't fear the Reaper

Just because. Too many shocks the last several months. It's a lot of weight to carry. This particular arrangement has special meaning for me.

I'd like to figure out how to put in on a loop lasting several hours.

Discussion Starter #5

Just because. Too many shocks the last several months. It's a lot of weight to carry. This particular arrangement has special meaning for me.

I'd like to figure out how to put in on a loop lasting several hours.
That is beautiful. I hope the weight you carry lifts soon.

Discussion Starter #8

Super Moderator wearing a Cape
Yeah ... I figured we needed a thread for us NORMAL folk, thankyouverymuch! 馃槈馃榿 Up here ... Where the sun still shines! 馃槉馃槑
LOL Normal is a setting on the dryer....

Dont be skeereed, we dont bite....very hard

Edit to add: Is that actually a reference to putting it where the sun dont shine? .... rude!

Discussion Starter #10
LOL Normal is a setting on the dryer....

Dont be skeereed, we dont bite....very hard

Edit to add: Is that actually a reference to putting it where the sun dont shine? .... rude!
Ha! I was a regular contributor back in the day. Y'all don't scare me ...

It took you THAT long to figure it out?!?!?!馃槺 My goodness ... You ARE here just because of your looks!! 馃榿馃槀馃槀馃槀

Super Moderator wearing a Cape
Ha! I was a regular contributor back in the day. Y'all don't scare me ...

It took you THAT long to figure it out?!?!?!馃槺 My goodness ... You ARE here just because of your looks!! 馃榿馃槀馃槀馃槀
Oh hell yes... I could totally be a cabana boy....

Minus the youth of course... and tan... and abs.... and.... ok screw it... I couldn't be a darn cabana boy but I could still kick his ass.... with help

Discussion Starter #12
Oh hell yes... I could totally be a cabana boy....

Minus the youth of course... and tan... and abs.... and.... ok screw it... I couldn't be a darn cabana boy but I could still kick his ass.... with help
Hey!! You leave my cabana boy alone!! He's the only entertainment I have around here! 馃槑

Registered
I was driving today and this song came on the Sirius XM '70s channel. I hadn't heard this song in years (decades?) but I think my brother might have owned the 45 single when it was released.

I wish I had a dollar for every time this song must have been played at a roller skating rink on a weekend night back in the '70s...

Registered
Very nice, especially when somebody plays it for you.

Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
I have been listening to a lot of classic Genesis. Both of us enjoyed Phil & company. I have a Youtube subscription so no commercials in my music.

Reactions: BadgeBunny
1 - 20 of 67 Posts