Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I often read posts on the site without signing in. I load up the forum and hit "Today's Posts".

For the last couple months, it does weird things when I do that. At first it came up with the "You must wait 10 seconds before searches, try again in 10 seconds" things that pops up. I could hit "Today's Post" again and it would send me on to the days posts.

Now It says "You must wait 10 seconds before searches, try again in 8 seconds" and when I hit it again it says "You must wait 10 seconds before searches, try again in 2 seconds". Hit it again it says try again in 8 seconds and hit it again and its try again in 2 seconds (and so on).

It does not matter how much, or little, time I wait between clicking on "today's posts", it will say try again in 8 seconds or 2 seconds, back and forth for as long as I click. All works fine with "New Posts" when I sign in.

I have cleared browser data, and tried it on different computers. Same thing.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
The search feature is super sensitive about double-clicks.

Maybe you're double clicking and don't realize it.

Possibly your mouse is set too sensitive to double clicks. Check out control panel-mouse-buttons and there will be a double-click speed setting.

This all assumes you're on a windows pc.

Good luck

·
reluctant sinner
17,463 Posts
The NSA/CIA - minions of the NWO haven't worked out all the bugs in the latest version of their backdoor spyware.

I had a few issues on NextDoor right after I installed the new EDGE. I don't really use edge. After a day or so the problems went away. A few other folks also posted after me saying that had problems too.

·
Welcome to the rice field
1,579 Posts
I often read posts on the site without signing in. I load up the forum and hit "Today's Posts".

For the last couple months, it does weird things when I do that. At first it came up with the "You must wait 10 seconds before searches, try again in 10 seconds" things that pops up. I could hit "Today's Post" again and it would send me on to the days posts.

Now It says "You must wait 10 seconds before searches, try again in 8 seconds" and when I hit it again it says "You must wait 10 seconds before searches, try again in 2 seconds". Hit it again it says try again in 8 seconds and hit it again and its try again in 2 seconds (and so on).

It does not matter how much, or little, time I wait between clicking on "today's posts", it will say try again in 8 seconds or 2 seconds, back and forth for as long as I click. All works fine with "New Posts" when I sign in.

I have cleared browser data, and tried it on different computers. Same thing.
Can confirm. Today's posts doesn't work unless logged in. Been happening for months.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It does work when logged in (Only it is "New Posts", not "Today's Posts")

But I do not always log in. I read the forums on other computers and don't feel like logging in on them.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The search feature is super sensitive about double-clicks.

Maybe you're double clicking and don't realize it.

Possibly your mouse is set too sensitive to double clicks. Check out control panel-mouse-buttons and there will be a double-click speed setting.

This all assumes you're on a windows pc.

Good luck
I have checked that. It is limited to that function only when I am not logged in. When I log in everything works just dandy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts