Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
King of Nido
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a packet of Huge Leaf seed from a link here at SB, and followed the instructions on the package. After the time listed i saw no sprouts, and even followed the instructions to the letter. I left the pot on the sill while i went away for a week long trip to return to a pot that looks like a carpet of mini tobacco plants. How do i go about separating them? Do i wait till they get a little bigger, and sack half to save the other half, or do i just try and transplant the carpet, and let them fight it out?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Here's a great site on growing tobacco that might help. http://tobaccotalk.itgo.com/ His seed prices are reasonable, selection very good and if you need to know anything about growing, fermenting, processing, this guy is the source.
He states that tobacco plants don't transplant well and that the Amish plant their seed where the plants are to mature.
Good luck in your endeavor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.