Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Ding... Thanks for playin
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There are post for knives, rifles, shotguns etc... How about we post our lights...?

Here are mine that I have in my three packs here in the bunker...There are more in the boat, trucks, camper.

SureFire M4 Devastator
SureFire E2L outdoorsman (Led)
SureFire E2 Outdoorsman Xeon
SureFIre E2D Executive Defender
SureFire G2Z CombatLight and Holster (Used to wear it on my duty belt)
Streamlight Thunder Ranch TL -2 - LED
Streamlight Scorpion

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
had this for over 20 years this is a newer model but its basiclly the same http://www.garritylites.com/page57.html paid a whole $4 for it. it may not blind you when it is in your eyes but then again it doesnt take SPECIAL batteries.but it will take a licken and keep on ticken and still works with common batteries, rechargable batteries if you want. i guess it depend on what you expect your light to do. i expect it to work everytime as long as i do my part and keep good batteries in it. if im out in the woods i use a flashlight as little as possable anyway so to have my ranger eyes so i dont need an ungodly bright light. this one allows me to see what i need to see. it has a bright longrange beam for a cheap flashlight but what impress me more is after 20 years of hell it still works just as good, just as bright. now i can see haveing a blinding light on a weapon attachment to be of great benifit for going door to door,but not as a main flashlight that you need special high dollar batteries and pay a small fortune for. but i prep for the long term not just a weekend in the woods,but to each his own

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Headlamps...
Yes i have headlamps, I have 4 Princeton Tec APEX models and 3 Yukon extreme and 4 Hybrd models...

I was just asking to show handhelds I guess... hahaha

·
Registered
19 Posts
My niece and nephew call me "King of the Flashlights". For the moment I have-

SureFire 6P Original with upgraded P60L LED /NiteIze tailcap /black
SureFire G2 LED /Z59 click-on tailcap /black
SureFire G2 /Z49 tailcap /yellow
SureFire U2 Ultra /black
SureFire M3 CombatLight /Z58 tailcap (mounted on Rock River Arms LAR-15) /olive drab
SureFire M4 Devastator /Z58 tailcap /olive drab
SureFire X200A (mounted to Glock model 23 40 cal. pistol) /black
SureFire 623LFG LED weaponlight (mounted to Mossberg 500 shotgun)
Fenix L0D /olive
Fenix L2D /olive
Fenix P2D /olive
Fenix L1D /olive
Mini MagLite /black
Mini MagLite with NiteIze LED upgrade /black
Mini MagLite with NiteIze LED upgrade /camo.
MagLite 6 D-cell with krypton bulb /black
Gerber Infinity Ultra LED Task Light /black
Photon II Microlight /black
12 Country Comm Pocket white LED's /6 orange, 6 black
Garrity K35 9 LED flashlight /yellow
Streamlight AC/DC rechargeable Litebox with shoulderstrap /orange
IkeLite dive flashlight /yellow
2 Safe Lights /black
4 LazerBrite LB2 tactical lights /assorted colors
40 plus chemical lightsicks /7 assorted colors
MTM Special-Ops Black Vulture watch with 4 light modes

**Assorted accessories- 5 red lens filters, blue lens filter, beam diffuser, 6 SureFire Spares Carriers, lanyards, orange traffic wand, 4 holsters, others

**Assorted sized batteries- Duracell's, SureFire's, Energizer's, alkaline /lithium /rechargeable, (more stockpiled batteries than a Wal-Mart Superstore's warehouse)

·
4,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I guess I forgot a few...
All Streamlight rechargable

Ultra Stinger
Stinger
Vulcan
Survior Light

Princeton Tec impulse, about 50 of these, they were a sponsor at one time...
Princeton Tec "Just in case lights," 10 count

·
Dingleberry
156 Posts
I have a Streamlight Stinger and a couple of D cell MagLites, but the one I carry at work is a 3xAA MiniMag in silver---furthest to the right. (This is not my picture, but it shows the length difference compared to the 2xAA lights.)

I carry it in a NiteIze holster, and it's a great rig for work. I feel like I could whack someone pretty good with it if I needed to.

·
veldskoen no socks
2,715 Posts
The black Philips torch is submersible so is good for the wet.
One of my head torches is LED and the other regular.
The small camo angle torch has red, green and blue filters.
Mag lites always good.(must get LED conversion)
The crank handle torch is ok, when fylly wound will give about 6-7 hrs of light from five LEDs. I dropped it one night when the power went out, it still works but rattles inside!!
The large red torch is a floating torch so if you drop it in deep water you can easily retrieve it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 53 Posts