Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

A member of the religion of peace goes on a killing rampage with a bow and arrows. Wonder if this will start a discussion on banning these evil assault bows, as well has high capacity quivers.

Proof that if you restrict gun ownership, evil will always find a way to kill people.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I have been shooting bows off and on since I was 7, I still have a few around that need new strings. They are a lot of fun, I shot in high school and college on their archery teams. Although death is not always a good thing, someone is thinking outside the box.
Islamists murdering innocent people is not thinking outside the box at all. And I'm not bashing the pedo worshippers, it's just fact.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Proof that if you restrict gun ownership, evil will always find a way to kill people.
This guy in Norway killed 5 and wounded two with a bow.
Breivik in Norway used two guns: 69 dead, 96 wounded and additional 8 killed by a bomb.

Time for left leaning countries to learn that Immigrants must be screened before allowed into the country. When they become radicalized, kick them out. We allow everyone in so we can expect more of the same type of terrorism.
Apparently this guys one parent was Danish and other Norwegian. So technically he wasn't an immigrant. I haven't found a clue if he was nordic origin though.

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
36,694 Posts

A member of the religion of peace goes on a killing rampage with a bow and arrows. Wonder if this will start a discussion on banning these evil assault bows, as well has high capacity quivers.

It seems that the prerequisite to becoming a radical Muslim is to murder someone. That "religion" has adopted the rules of a common street gang. MS-13 should register as a religion and get all those lucrative tax exemptions.

·
Registered
69 Posts
That “radical religion” as you call it began at it’s very roots destroying, killing, raping, and pillaging. It’s been carried on for centuries... 9/11 should’ve wiped Islam off the face of the earth...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Never forget that Chechens are Eastern European/Russians and are Muslim. That doesn't make them good, but it does make them Caucasians.

·
Registered
13,993 Posts
Apparently this guys one parent was Danish and other Norwegian. So technically he wasn't an immigrant. I haven't found a clue if he was nordic origin though.
What does that even mean? If his parents were “Nordic”, (and they are) then, he’s Nordic origin.

Or do you mean was he raised in a Scandinavian country?

Origin has nothing to do with upbringing, nor conversion to a faith or political position.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
What does that even mean? If his parents were “Nordic”, (and they are) then, he’s Nordic origin.

Or do you mean was he raised in a Scandinavian country?

Origin has nothing to do with upbringing, nor conversion to a faith or political position.
Well, there a lot of immigrants from africa, middle east etc who have got citizenship in nordic countries. The released picture shows he is a white as a snowflake so clearly that was not the case.

·
Golfer
4,725 Posts
That “radical religion” as you call it began at it’s very roots destroying, killing, raping, and pillaging. It’s been carried on for centuries... 9/11 should’ve wiped Islam off the face of the earth...
You've only been here 2 days, Joe. We have a subforum for hate called "Dark Side," and one for Religion, too. Take a look.
Now, back to bows and arrows...

·
Over and Out
4,399 Posts
...We have a subforum for hate called "Dark Side,"..Take a look.
Well.. He Isn't Wrong.. o_O There is nothing 'irrational' about distain for the "Religion of Peace Pieces" - it's Not 'Islamophobia - it's simply being Islamaware..

Anyhoo..
Indeed, Anything and Everything will (eventually) be classified as a "weapon" by those who seek to codify / Impose Totalitarian Tyranny on the People via "Law".. (Just ask the Brits..) :rolleyes:

jd

·
Registered
69 Posts
You've only been here 2 days, Joe. We have a subforum for hate called "Dark Side," and one for Religion, too. Take a look.
Now, back to bows and arrows...
While I will heed your advice... you act like you have an issue with radical extremists responsible for centuries of destruction, death, and other horrors unspeakable being....... exterminated ? Whether you know it or not, Islam operates on the principle of “assimilate or be exterminated”.... the USA is in the beginning stages of testing to see if we can be assimilated. I’d prefer to not find out... wouldn’t you ?

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
In Mo.,a teen was bowhunting.Called his dad when he saw a crackhead stealing a utility trailer/campsite?Dad shows up,was attacked,son shot the bad guy with bow,died.No charges.Self defense.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I'm sure the irony that you sound EXACTLY like the radicals you claim to despise is utterly lost on you.

Radicals of any faith are dangerous and operate outside reason and logic. While members of radical Islam do lead the way, they obviously don't have a monopoly.

This is why I'm not a fan on any organized religion. Including, but certainly not limited to Islam.

Good day.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts