future vote reaction:

Reactions: Ben

·
The Hammer & Anvil
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Um there was no one else.
Says you?

The American taxpayer for getting plugged so far for 23.7trillion with no lube or reach around.

Our children and grand children for having to bear this debt to the fullest.

To those 60+ that lost 25-50% of their 401k.

To those low income families that do not qualify for assistance but cant make ends meet.

To the homeless in tent cities.

:mad:

Audit the Fed. Nuff Said.

·
Keeper of Tomes
1,704 Posts
Says you?

The American taxpayer for getting plugged so far for 23.7trillion with no lube or reach around.

Our children and grand children for having to bear this debt to the fullest.

To those 60+ that lost 25-50% of their 401k.

To those low income families that do not qualify for assistance but cant make ends meet.

To the homeless in tent cities.

:mad:

Audit the Fed. Nuff Said.
As far as debt is concerned we all pay for our fathers and grandfathers. As far as 401k go i'm up 3%. Now its not the 20% im used to but i've yet to have a losing year. The mistake most people make is they dont manage there own 401k's. They either let someone else do it for them or they just let it sit.
I moved my assets early. This financial downturn was looooong in the making.

If it was me though. After a little more thought i think i would have chosen the 'General Motor's Employee' Whatcha think?

·
The Hammer & Anvil
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As far as debt is concerned we all pay for our fathers and grandfathers. As far as 401k go i'm up 3%. Now its not the 20% im used to but i've yet to have a losing year. The mistake most people make is they dont manage there own 401k's. They either let someone else do it for them or they just let it sit.
I moved my assets early. This financial downturn was looooong in the making.

If it was me though. After a little more thought i think i would have chosen the 'General Motor's Employee' Whatcha think?
I agree the fact is we will pay for them. But that does not account for the majority of our debt. Which is used as a misdirector for the sheep.

I also was pretty conservative with my 401k. I also sold it out before hand and moved assets into a better market for wealth retention at this point.

·
Keeper of Tomes
1,704 Posts
I agree the fact is we will pay for them. But that does not account for the majority of our debt. Which is used as a misdirector for the sheep.

I also was pretty conservative with my 401k. I also sold it out before hand and moved assets into a better market for wealth retention at this point.
But what do you think about my nomination? If anyone has felt the financial crunch its General Motors Employees.

·
Time to hit reset
25,656 Posts
The nomination sux, and to be quite honest I have little sympathy for the GM employees. Sorry if that offends anyone, but from what I've seen GM made the bad deals with the union and it has came back to bite them. But thats a discussion for another thread.

·
The Hammer & Anvil
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
But what do you think about my nomination? If anyone has felt the financial crunch its General Motors Employees.
Honesty part of me whole heartily agrees. Only topped by Chrysler's employee's.

The problem I have is that they participated in union behavior that aided in the destruction of the US auto industry. When the auto industry is doing bad, the employees should bear some weight. Unfortunately the unions did not serve their workers as well as they should have.

A lot of people are bearing some heavy weight over this, and by far our auto industry is being slaughtered. They could have changed and actually produced cars that sold and not renamed and revamped lines like the s10, or cavilier so that they did not sell.

The difference between the corporate version of gm and the union is that the union guys are sitting in Detroit unemployed with no money. Living a sustenance life style at best, while the others had large enough incomes to be able to weather this.

So yea I agree Gm/Chrysler employees who came to work every day and did what they were told. The areas where these folks were living have the highest un-employment rates which is sad.

·
Keeper of Tomes
1,704 Posts
The nomination sux, and to be quite honest I have little sympathy for the GM employees. Sorry if that offends anyone, but from what I've seen GM made the bad deals with the union and it has came back to bite them. But thats a discussion for another thread.
Then whats your nominee? You cant just say "it sucks" and not come up with something.

·
Time to hit reset
25,656 Posts
Then whats your nominee? You cant just say "it sucks" and not come up with something.
Sorry, I misread your comment.

My nomination would be for the American people, for going thru one of the biggest drops in economic growth in over 20 years, rising unemployment, fighting 2 wars, record housing forclosures....all while enduring this and NOT having a "Million Gun march" on DC.

·
Keeper of Tomes
1,704 Posts
Sorry, I misread your comment.

My nomination would be for the American people, for going thru one of the biggest drops in economic growth in over 20 years, rising unemployment, fighting 2 wars, record housing forclosures....all while enduring this and NOT having a "Million Gun march" on DC.
Pretty broad but i can see it.

·
The Hammer & Anvil
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Why? Last year i could see this. Not this year. Glen Beck maybe though. Even though i cant stand him. He has done a lot with the whole Tea Party thing this year.
I really wish I could like Glen Beck, but he is a neo-con. He supported Tarp, wants a Vat tax, and flip flops on to many things.

He and many republicans co-opted the tea party movement which Ron Paul, The Thomas Paine impersonator started and pushed to awaken people.

To me Glen Beck equals Cointelpro. I do hope that the millions he help awakened to some issues do their research and see the left right paradigm crap is just that crap. It's time to take our government back and send our non-representing representatives packing.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts