Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Southeastern Louisiana! I have always been into the "back to nature" mindset, but I think that the times are going to force us to go a little further back than we ever imagined. I have been experimenting with solar power (after 2 weeks without power after Katrina) and getting more self sufficient, but things I have been reading and realizing for the last six months or so make me realize that the s**t is about to hit the fan. I finally bought a handgun, and I have been stocking up on canned food, beans, rice and that sort of thing. I bought a vaccuum sealer and have used it quite a bit.
I wish I lived a little further out, but I do have access to some wilderness that a close friend owns, and I have been making preparations for that end. I just hope that I have the opportunity to make the 40 mile trip there when it does hit the fan.
I ran across this site while diong research for more prepairedness, and I hope I can learn more and possibly have something to share.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Welcome to the site. I agree with you time is getting short now , so read and ask questions and learn all you can . Their are many people here with valuable knowledge to share for the asking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts