Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like him or not ... this Youtube video is really good. Shows the successes of Trump as opposed to the stupidity of the Mainstream Media:

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This should play every commercial break on ever prime time network for the next 8 months.

Bloomberg will pay to make sure it DOESN'T play. The man is an empty suit defined only by his billions. It's all he's got and all he'll ever have.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Banned
6,384 Posts
Worshiping? Nah, just a man who takes it to the enemy, and HARD. Now if the rest of the feckless republicans would stand up and do the same ....

===

Thanks AJ, great video! :D:
You're not too bad about it but some guys like in that thread about his tweets, who drool on about "durr durr, trump stays winning".

Those retards are insufferable, and it has nothing to do with trump, or the person in question, and everything to do with that fanboi tone, becoming of a 4 year old.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

·
Retired *****
18,329 Posts
You're not too bad about it but some guys like in that thread about his tweets, who drool on about "durr durr, trump stays winning".

Those retards are insufferable, and it has nothing to do with trump, or the person in question, and everything to do with that fanboi tone, becoming of a 4 year old.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk
I'm willing to excuse Trump for a LOT. Simply because he doesn't take their crap, does what he said he was going to do, calls a spade a spade and is focused entirely on THIS country and OUR people.

He's about as far from perfect as all the rest of us are. He's an egotist, continuously patting himself on the back and blowing his own horn; he takes personal offense at every negative tweet he sees and routinely goes overboard with his responses.

Like I said in BHU's thread about Barr and Trump's tweets about DOJ cases. Trump needs to stop micromanaging his employees. Don't make their jobs harder.

On the other hand Barr needs to not criticize his boss on freaking Fox News and instead speak to him in private. You don't criticize your boss in the media. That is if you want to keep your job.

·
Start up the rotors
7,655 Posts
One of my favorite videos.
Man... what are we going to do in five years when he's out?? How boring will it be? Who's going to fill his shoes?
Sigh...

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,834 Posts
Like him or not ... this Youtube video is really good. Shows the successes of Trump as opposed to the stupidity of the Mainstream Media:

Thunderstruck President Trump - YouTube
Hey AC, would you mind if I put this on my FB feed? I wanna see who all comes out of the woodwork, kinda smoke out the ones who don't post anything with TDS, lol. I figure i'll get FB slapped at the least. Haven't posted much in the last couple of months. Oh well, :D:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts