Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Wasteland Wanderer
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought this BoB and I was wondering if anyone else here has ever gotten one before and how well they like it.

·
Political Watchdog
268 Posts
seems like a lot of space. Just be careful not to overload it. I had the trim down a large ALICE because there was no way of carrying it. OOOOPPSSS!!!!

·
Wasteland Wanderer
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the pack because I wanted a lot of space, I want to get a bigger one down the line. I was actually thinking about using the pack if I walk the country.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Load it up as you see fit then walk up and down the stairs in your house 20 times or so, if your extremely winded you'll need to pack less. Unless your in great physical shape carrying too much in a pack will be pure hell.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Looks like a nice bag. Does your gear fit in it? I talk to a lot of folks who talk about walking out and they can barely walk across the room. If it is comfortable and holds your gear then good buy.

·
Wasteland Wanderer
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like a nice bag. Does your gear fit in it? I talk to a lot of folks who talk about walking out and they can barely walk across the room. If it is comfortable and holds your gear then good buy.
I just got it today, as soon as I put it on with my stuff in it it just feels comfortable. I love the way it feels on me, and it's bigger than I thought it would be to. I have no doubt I could break down my Model 60 and it would fit inside, along with all the other stuff I have in the main pouch. When I am walking with it on it feels like I'm not wearing anything on my back, much better than my last BoB bag.

·
El Cazador
389 Posts
Looks like a regular hiking pack with digital camo. I'd say it's probably a decent pack. Is it comfortable to wear when loaded up?

·
semper paratus
124 Posts
i bought one that looked exactly like that from a local thrift store for $15, i bought it because the deal was amazing and i didnt think the next guy to come along and spot it would love it as much as i do. it is now my sons bob, i didnt care too much for the flat desert camo, but spray paint can fix such things. what i really loved was the thick, sturdy construction and fully waterproof interior.

·
Wasteland Wanderer
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i bought one that looked exactly like that from a local thrift store for $15, i bought it because the deal was amazing and i didnt think the next guy to come along and spot it would love it as much as i do. it is now my sons bob, i didnt care too much for the flat desert camo, but spray paint can fix such things. what i really loved was the thick, sturdy construction and fully waterproof interior.
If I could have gotten it in desert camo I would have, especially if it was $15. I live in a area were the woodland camo has some use, till I get out past the mountains.... But it seems like you got a damn good deal there, I really love the pack I got like I said. I need to get a sleeping bag though....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts