Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
See you in my Scope
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure to be on a government black list already so I am really not worried if they know that I prep! LOL

Anyway I thought I would share with you what I do for a living.

My name is Michael King. I am a former Army Sniper and now amongst other things, create and demonstrate technology on the border to detect illegal aliens.

Here are a few stories in the news about me and some cool videos of some of the things I have done here on the border.

Front Page of Arizona Daily Star

Sneeking a Simulated WMD into the US from Mexico

Article about the Simulated WMD

Catching some Illegals (Thermal)

Air Ops catching Illegals (Thermal)

Another Night Air Op (Thermal)

Me operating our Thermal Border Cam and narrating

These are just a tiny amount of what I do down here. Right now we have just developed a sensor system that will seemlessly detect everything that crosses the US/Mexico Border from Brownsville, TX to San Diego, CA. I can't go into too much detail on that one as it is still in the secret developement stages but I got a patent in my name!:thumb:

Down here on the border, I have been shot at by both drug smugglers and Mexican Military. Both times I returned fire and the firing from south of the border quit. I didn't go investigate so I am not sure of the outcome. Recoil really messes up your sight picture and possible hits (I'm just sayin').

I have been offered lots of money by people on the south side to turn a blind eye. I politely told them to **** off:thumb:.

It is the wild west down here. The police are a really long way off and you are left to fend for yourselves. Lots of stuff happens on the border that you will never hear about in the news.

The Border is a huge problem and people are still streaming accross the border. Tell a friend.

Oh yeah, if you love Obama. He isn't fixing this, he is sweeping it under the rug. Honestly, it may sound like a conspiracy but I have been doing this for almost 10 years and I really beleive that the powers that be don't want the border to be secure at all!:mad:

Anyway, That is a little about me and what I do.:D:

·
Banned
3,048 Posts
Yes it is a scary world down here. Used to be farmers & construction workers heading here, still illegal but no scary. Now its Cartel & even worse & people from further down in Central Amrica that make the Mexican nationals look like choir boys. Scary world.

·
Insert Clever Phrase Here
526 Posts
Thanks for doing what you do, for protecting us and putting yourself in harms way. I can't speak for everybody, but my thoughts about the trouble at the border are as present in my mind as the other conflicts we are in currently. Keep up the good work. Obama may be ignoring you guys, but the American people are not. Were it up to me, I'd pull our troops from overseas and plant them on the border, rotating them so they can go home to their families and relieving you and your brothers burden. But, I'm not in charge.

·
See you in my Scope
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's your theory as to why the government would not want to secure the border?
You know, I'm not sure other than the standard future liberal voters and cheap labor for the large corps.

·
Station 44 - Ladder 751
400 Posts
Thanks for doing what you do, for protecting us and putting yourself in harms way. I can't speak for everybody, but my thoughts about the trouble at the border are as present in my mind as the other conflicts we are in currently. Keep up the good work. Obama may be ignoring you guys, but the American people are not. Were it up to me, I'd pull our troops from overseas and plant them on the border, rotating them so they can go home to their families and relieving you and your brothers burden. But, I'm not in charge.
Exactly thats why I HOPE TO goodness that we can get Obama the F out of office, i mean WOW! He has just failed misserably and fell flat on his face! Everyone was so hyped up and excited about voting for him but im sure most of them now realized what a HUGE mistake that was.

Thats why i HOPE Mr. Donald Trump runs for office and he wins!:thumb: Can u imagine that, him as our President? lOl honestly IMO I actually think he would do just fine and alot better than the last few presidents by a LONG SHOT!
And word has it, is that he really is considering running for office!

·
Registered
226 Posts
My 20 year old son just got home from AZ. He has been working with Americorp, cleaning up those areas where those illegals come through the fence.
He says those forested areas are just destoryed where the illegals throw their trash and garbage. He says it's scary what they have done and what they get away with. He came back with his own opinion of what our goverment is doing about this mess.
Thank-you for protecting my son as he cleans up after these brown trash. (and yes I'm expecting to get in trouble for saying that)
He goes back in June

·
Banned
6,420 Posts
North American Union, been talking about for the last 10 years....

this is how the European Union happened, they talked about it no one listened and now they have it.

But you go right ahead and think whatever you want to_Once the dollar collapses, and you suffer enough you will BEG for a North American Union and the new currency the Amero.

·
Registered
271 Posts
My heartfelt thanks goes out to everyone that is protecting our borders. I know it has to be bad when your own govt. doesn't give any help or appreciation. The good people in this country thank you every day. I wish I was young enough to be there with you. Good luck to all!!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I know people won't like my idea,but sorry about that..Federalize the california,Arizona New Mexico,and Texas national guard..Place them along the border and anyone crossing the border into the United States at any location other than a legal crossing point..Shoot them dead.

·
See you in my Scope
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know people won't like my idea,but sorry about that..Federalize the california,Arizona New Mexico,and Texas national guard..Place them along the border and anyone crossing the border into the United States at any location other than a legal crossing point..Shoot them dead.
That has been talked about down here for years. We speculate the it would work and not one person would die! Once advertised, it would stop so fast your head would spin.:thumb:

·
Capability, not scenarios
11,888 Posts
You know, I'm not sure other than the standard future liberal voters and cheap labor for the large corps.
That's the big problem--both sides benefit from an open border, so there's no incentive to close it.

·
See you in my Scope
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My 20 year old son just got home from AZ. He has been working with Americorp, cleaning up those areas where those illegals come through the fence.
He says those forested areas are just destoryed where the illegals throw their trash and garbage. He says it's scary what they have done and what they get away with. He came back with his own opinion of what our goverment is doing about this mess.
Thank-you for protecting my son as he cleans up after these brown trash. (and yes I'm expecting to get in trouble for saying that)
He goes back in June
We call those places "Layups" . They wait there for their load vehicles. I have seen some that look like a large land fill. I am not exagerating even a little.

·
Just the facts, Ma'am.
2,070 Posts
North American Union, been talking about for the last 10 years....

this is how the European Union happened, they talked about it no one listened and now they have it.

But you go right ahead and think whatever you want to_Once the dollar collapses, and you suffer enough you will BEG for a North American Union and the new currency the Amero.
No. Really, no. It will only make things worse, not better. But if you'd like to get a taste of what your life will be like under that regime, please feel free to move south of the border.

·
Veteran 11BC2/EOD
2,020 Posts
Hey Bro, havent seen you since you moved. Hope everything else is ok, Pm me if you get an chance, we'll go get a drink somewhere

·
See you in my Scope
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Bro, havent seen you since you moved. Hope everything else is ok, Pm me if you get an chance, we'll go get a drink somewhere
yeah I'm hiding in that small Mormon town up north! LOL not too far away. Maybe time for a Crystal palace beer day!

·
Survivalist Electrician
614 Posts
Seriously, why would any politician want to close up the border? The Democrats get a boatload of potential voters and the Republicans get the bribe money from all the big businesses who want the cheap labor.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts