It's way worse
Eventually
The heavens and earth will pass away
New ones formed
A earth with no oceans
Only the Lord knows how...

· Registered
1,497 Posts
Sure but think how nice it will be when you're standin' around with the fellow members of that heavenly choir, and discussing how you got there. "Planet exploded" beats the heck out of "heart attack" or "run over by a bus".
Or even worse. My wife found some obscure "short" where the guy died and went to some heavenly tribunal to be decided if he got a new life.

"How did I die?"

"Oh, you sneezed in your sleep and had an aneurysm and died, and well, here you are." :D :D

· Registered
2,423 Posts
And this Is Important, WHY ??

What can meer mortals do about it if such an event takes place,

Man made events we can Prep for, Hand of God Events we have to accept.

People keep posting this fear mongering crap without 0.000000001% of Proof,

Live for today and make every Second Count, Tomorrow ain't here Yet so it ain't yours to complain about.

We are alive and well and there is always someone worse off than us So do the best you can and enjoy all that you have.

· Registered
137 Posts
Typical prepper youtube channel. I'm going to block the OP now too.
The WhyFIles is a fantastic YouTube channel which has nothing to do with prepping. Also, he debunks the theory in the video. The entire CIA knowing the end of the world / pole shift thing, was supposed to be based on a classified book, etc....but he debunks this in the video as BS.

· Run Silent, Run Dark
1,411 Posts
Made it to the talking fish and felt hoodwinked. I have grown tired of threads about prepping for or magically getting to the End of Times.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! The prepper that gets to EOTW won the SHTFantasy Scenario Contest, then, they die, too.

Punchline: We all die. Dead. No longer alive. Earth will be in about the same spot in space after the last prepper poos the bed and there will still be life on earth, just not human life.

After death, we may get a 2nd chance. There is a flawless and simple way detailed in the new part of the instruction Book.

· Registered
EDC, GHB, and loads of chocolate!
1,195 Posts
No
Ben took a CIA misinformation ploy
And ran with it.
I like S.O.
But being a biblical kinda guy
That ain't how things play out.
It's way worse
Eventually
The heavens and earth will pass away
New ones formed
A earth with no oceans
Only the Lord knows how...
So there's no need to prep with long term in mind??

1 - 20 of 37 Posts