1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Will let you beg for food
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You anti obama folks will love this article:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27481680

A taste:

WASHINGTON - Barack Obama's aunt, a Kenyan woman who has been quietly living in public housing in Boston, is in the United States illegally after an immigration judge rejected her request for asylum four years ago, The Associated Press has learned.

Zeituni Onyango, 56, referred to as "Aunti Zeituni" in Obama's memoir, was instructed to leave the United States by a U.S. immigration judge who denied her asylum request, a person familiar with the matter told the AP late Friday. This person spoke on condition of anonymity because no one was authorized to discuss Onyango's case.

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
He wants to spread everyones wealth but his own......He doesn't even help his own family, do you really think he's gonna do a damn thing for you?

·
Will let you beg for food
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well I'm not voting in your election...not my country...just thought you all might have liked the laugh I got. I thought...hmmm that's rich.

·
veldskoen no socks
2,715 Posts
Auntie Onyango will have the granny flat at the white house if that ar$ehole gets in, and a residence permit.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
Kahn ---- liberals are never generous with their money ---- only with taxpayer funds

Reactions: JRNC26

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
All this lady would have had to do is: get the governor to seal her immigration records,so that only she could access them.That way,nobody could prove her illegal status by looking at them.And as long as she doesn't ask for them,nobody nows.Sweet...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts