Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sweat more, bleed less!
3,153 Posts
BOW FTW!!!!! its much more rewarding. It brings me to a place closer to our ancestors, it mkes me feel alive and primitive, Like i havent died along with %90 of the human race.

O and the meat tast better. I dont know why but it just does, maby because it bleeds out quicker...? idk.

·
Semper non compos mentis
1,578 Posts
Small rant warning - please forgive

:upsidedown:[rant]
I will not hunt with a rifle, it offends my sense of fair play. Bowhunting, by definition requires more skill (puts on flame proof suit), because you have to get closer to take the money shot. Hunt only what you need - don't kill just because you can!

Like SR, I hate seeing F***heads crashing about in the bush with guns. Now there's something I would hunt with a bow maybe. Plus, I have noticed tendencies in some to take hundreds of rounds of ammo with them and shoot anything that moves. These are the real 'Turkeys'.

Also, there are too many potential disasters waiting to happen with idjits prancing about with loaded firearms.

Although I was trained in firearm use/safety in the military, perhaps because of that, I don't really like them. I can shoot one very well, but choose not to. There are idjits with bows as well, but fewer imho.
[/rant]

·
Sweat more, bleed less!
3,153 Posts
I was standing in my living room last night with all my stuff strewn out everywhere and saw my bow sitting in the corner...all alone wondering why it wasent part of my SHTF bag...needless to say it is now ;) Silent, deadly, reusable ammo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts