Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lone Wolf
157 Posts
Let me predict the next 4 years for you so I too can be called a Prophet. After Obama takes office in January and gets full access to government information he will realize that we are much worse off then he previously thought. He will spend the next 4+ years trying to dig us out from the economic mess and debt that GW left him.

Then the same people that got us into this mess will complain about what he does because they want you to forget who got us all in this mess to begin with.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Let me predict the next 4 years for you so I too can be called a Prophet. After Obama takes office in January and gets full access to government information he will realize that we are much worse off then he previously thought. He will spend the next 4+ years trying to dig us out from the economic mess and debt that GW left him.
Then the same people that got us int this mess will complain about what he does because they want you to forget who got us all in this mess to begin with.
Let me predict for you......Obama will NOT serve, he KNOWS what the *ell he is doing by DIRECTION.........we will have a NWO (but NOT in the US), and the world will smolder in distruction before a "next election(which, there won't be)

·
Doomsayer
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let me predict the next 4 years for you so I too can be called a Prophet.
Not trying to be a prophet friend. And, as clearly spelled out in the thread title, I do not believe the writer to be a prophet, only that he SEEMED like one because he had a firm grasp on the events of the last month over 8 months ago. He is not the only one to be sure.

I have been prepping for the financial collapse for over 15 years.

·
Lone Wolf
157 Posts
Let me predict for you......Obama will NOT serve, he KNOWS what the *ell he is doing by DIRECTION.........we will have a NWO (but NOT in the US), and the world will smolder in distruction before a "next election(which, there won't be)
OK. You are on for a beer. Catch in in 4+ years if I am not smoldering in destruction. ;)

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
All he is going do is nothing. They are already trying to get to him. Some idiot will shot him.
If that were to happen, I'd call the shooter a hero that was bent on preserving the Constitution, Democracy and personal liberties, far from being and idiot.

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts

Then the same people that got us into this mess will complain about what he does because they want you to forget who got us all in this mess to begin with.
Actually, congress, not the president controls the spending.
(Article1 sections 7 & 8).
For example, congress could have us out of Iraq next week, just by cutting the funding.

As to Mr. Obama discovering all the harm congress (remember Article 1, Sections 7 & 8) have done his remedy will be to raise taxes on the majority of us...I'm still waiting for Mr. Clinton's promised tax cut...of course he raised them instead.

We might note that both canidates are members of that fine body.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
we are a republic (in theory) and the guy is talking about PROFIT- which is a little different from the term PROPHET, unless you work on wall street these days.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts