Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
God, I hate in when these people post videos like this. This guy is a total danger- he is the reason that some people think of us as "nutjobs". I can't believe someone would do what he would do in a SHTF scenario. (not SurvivalOhio himself, but the guy in the video he showed in this clip)

Honestly, I am speechless... just watch the video, and you'll understand.

Again, I would like to point out I'm not talking about SurvivalOhio as that bad person- he's a model prepper. The guy in the video he shows, however, is truly a horrible person.

·
Insert Clever Phrase Here
526 Posts
Is he serious? Or is this his attempt at trying to give a wake up call to preppers of what kind of people to expect in a SHTF scenario? Either way, he, or anybody else trying to advance on my location will need to rationalize if the gain is worth the price paid.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep... this guy ain't making it to my house either... he's asking for GPS's, food, clothing, etc... if he tries to steal my supplies and attack my family, he's getting one supply... bullets. :D: But not in the sense he would like them...

·
cleaning crew
3,113 Posts
come on over, we'll have a blast. it'll be a block party. tons of games and drinks. and winners get all the prep they need, including an suv and a full tank of gas. don't forget to bring your buddies!

·
Bleach blonde on fire :p
6,173 Posts
Hahahahahaa yeah....he's definately dreaming aint he....glad hes bringing me some more guns and ammo to add to my collection though real thoughtful of him....the dogs will eat nice for a few weeks and his head will serve as a warning to others who think the same way as he does :thumb:

DUMBASS to say the least!!

·
Station 44 - Ladder 751
400 Posts
Just a troll trying to screw with people. Nothing to see move along
Exactly.. YOu can tell by the sarcasm in his voice that he is not serious. He probably has a vast amount of food/water etc but just made this video to be an idiot or joke around or whatever his intentions were.

He seems to know what preppers have so he would know we all have a lot of guns/ammo and for him to try and come find one of us and take our things/harm our families would be a major mistake I bet he would not be willing to make :thumb:

·
Welcome to the rice field
1,604 Posts
Is he serious? Or is this his attempt at trying to give a wake up call to preppers of what kind of people to expect in a SHTF scenario?
The video was produced to either make a point or troll for attention. People who would be out preying on others during catastrophe generally don't plan it ahead of time. That's why they are doing it. They don't plan. It's high risk and most wont last long.

·
Knowledge means Thriving
195 Posts
He seems to be playacting the role to get people's attention, but the post is still valid. When things break down some people use the "opportunity" to loot. We need to be aware that some looters will be better armed than you might expect. This board has discussed similar threats before. Gangs will form and organize to loot/hunt in packs. And your neighbors...when people get hungry we will see many people do otherwise unthinkable things. Be prepared.

·
Registered
850 Posts
God, I hate in when these people post videos like this. This guy is a total danger- he is the reason that some people think of us as "nutjobs". I can't believe someone would do what he would do in a SHTF scenario. (not SurvivalOhio himself, but the guy in the video he showed in this clip)

YouTube - ‪WARNING!!! YOU BETTER BE ARMED!!!‬‏

Again, I would like to point out I'm not talking about SurvivalOhio as that bad person- he's a model prepper. The guy in the video he shows, however, is truly a horrible person.
It's none of my business what other people think about me, they have a right to believe what ever they want. I'm sure the last thing we want is the government regulating what we think. Our thoughts and believes are truely the last frontier in freedom.

Sure this guy sounds like a total douchebag, truth be told there are tens of thousands just like him waiting for the perfect opportunity to take what does not belong to them.....

I like this vid., it's a reminder that life is not a bed of roses and anything worth having is worth dying for. HELLO HERE'S YOUR SIGN!

·
The Over 40 Club
1,412 Posts
IF he is serious , he will be coming alone and at night and very quitely , and I am sure he will be watching you and your house from the tree line just like he said.

It is easier to protect when you see it coming , not so easy when it is a complete surprise , and this guys coming will be a surprise and you can count on it.

So take this as a warning , a serious one.

·
Bleach blonde on fire :p
6,173 Posts
IF he is serious , he will be coming alone and at night and very quitely , and I am sure he will be watching you and your house from the tree line just like he said.

It is easier to protect when you see it coming , not so easy when it is a complete surprise , and this guys coming will be a surprise and you can count on it.

So take this as a warning , a serious one.

What gets me is everyone always say there coming at night....thats when I'm up....I sleep during the day....they also say they'll hide in the woods....really???-I can go out in my woods in complete darkness and find my way around....a complete stranger is gonna need lights and lots of them to avoid the gullies and many drop offs out there....not to mention there are so many trees out there that you cant see the house unless your standing at the very edge of the woodline....I KNOW my area....I have the upper hand....a stranger will not and has a MAJOR disadvantage coming to my area.

Forgot to add dogs....dogs outside on the porches and inside....cant silence all of them:thumb:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hes not prepared...definitely not mentally prepared...very stupid to make a video threatening harm and death to people who want to live and see that their families and friends survive .I think hed have more luck using that peanut butter as bear bait.:D:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Sad, but true

YouTube - ‪WARNING!!! YOU BETTER BE ARMED!!!‬‏

About 2 years ago, I was at a "CHURCH" were a guest speaker was talking about the "NEED" for Christian to PREP for "End Times" ,At the end of the service there was a Q&A. A man at the service openly stated that as long as he had ammo for his guns his family would not "GO Without". After the service was over, I ask him did he understand what he said and he replied yes.I told him I had been a prepper for about 25+ years and that I had No intention of using deadly force to take from others ,but I would use it to protect my families survivability.He told me that was "MY" problem.I ask him would he be interested in learning how to prep for his families needs.He told me the US Army had taught him all he needed to know.So as scary as the video is. It,I fear is truer that most want to believe.:(

No White Flags Above My Door
Daveeds

·
Registered
161 Posts
About 2 years ago, I was at a "CHURCH" were a guest speaker was talking about the "NEED" for Christian to PREP for "End Times" ,At the end of the service there was a Q&A. A man at the service openly stated that as long as he had ammo for his guns his family would not "GO Without". After the service was over, I ask him did he understand what he said and he replied yes.I told him I had been a prepper for about 25+ years and that I had No intention of using deadly force to take from others ,but I would use it to protect my families survivability.He told me that was "MY" problem.I ask him would he be interested in learning how to prep for his families needs.He told me the US Army had taught him all he needed to know.So as scary as the video is. It,I fear is truer that most want to believe.:(

No White Flags Above My Door
Daveeds
Far truer. The ones I've come across do plan it and I've met several. People I've known personally. They have the load out for TSHTF. When I first ran across it I was suprised but now I realize it's much more common than I would have thought. People who won't go to malls or Walmart to loot but go right to people's homes and take their supplies. They consider other peoples home's their storage units. I really wish I could tone that down and try not to make it sound so dramatic but it's simply the way these types see things unfolding.

I look at multiple message boards and see plenty of people who are guns and ammo out the rear-end types and will brag endlessly about what they have but never a comment on supplies. Is it OPSEC because they don't mind giving an ammo count down to the last round yet afraid to mention how many cans of beans they store? Maybe. How many threads revolve around raiding sound more like the person is trying to bounce around ideas and not defending against it?

A few years ago I had a discussion with my wife about our preps. Whenever she showed someone our house she mentioned my apocalypse stockpile of food. I told her one night it was a bad idea and when asked why I said, "It's sure going to suck when I have to shoot people showing up at our front door".

1 - 20 of 72 Posts