Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems from what I read on here that rational thinking doesn't have much to do with survival preparedness.

·
Adaptable.
1,978 Posts
man, do you just come on here when you are drunk and pissy? Why does your stupid little one line response to a thread urging people to be rational regard a whole new thread? If everything on here is so irrational, go join some other forum. Or at least build up your screeds with some examples. I certainly love reading the ocasional post from a would be mall ninja... Share or shoosh!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The ones that come back with an irrational response are the ones I am talking about.

It's usually the guilty that squawk the loudest..

·
Registered
233 Posts
Why are you such a cynical old man? Did your life not turn out like you thought it should and you know you don't have much time left? So you decide to get drunk, be an internet tough guy, and beat you wife (if she hasn't already left you). Isn't it past your bedtime old man?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I had no idea in the world I was directing anything towards you two. Please accept my apologizes.
Then who are you directing your hostility towards? When you post crap like this on a public forum, everyone that is on the forum is entitled to rail you for it. You are not contributing anything with this garbage. What's good for you and your survival ideals may not be the same for everyone....and that is fine. But you shouldn't try to get a rise out of people just because they don't do things the way you think they should be done. Dammit man, aren't you old enough to know better? :D:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have no idea what you are upset about, after all I didn't make you read my post and it shows who is posting. If you don't want your hand burned quit putting it on the stove.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have no idea what you are upset about, after all I didn't make you read my post and it shows who is posting. If you don't want your hand burned quit putting it on the stove.
I am not upset. I am just trying to figure out the inner-workings of an internet troll. You couldn't upset me if you tried, old timer. Now put down the Natural Light and go push your bed next to your wife's and knock you off a piece. Seems like you need to release some stress.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
3 stir tha pot posts in a row --- hey anyone know what the record is?

Reactions: Mittelmorder

·
1,794 Posts
Why are you such a cynical old man? Did your life not turn out like you thought it should and you know you don't have much time left? So you decide to get drunk, be an internet tough guy, and beat you wife (if she hasn't already left you). Isn't it past your bedtime old man?
Talk about OTHERS posting crap and failing to contribute are we?

Insulting the many older members on this site with such a hateful statement is uncalled for.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
or maybe tha pool needs cleansing, please contribute USEFUL information.

and sniping at my friends --- is a personal attack

·
Adaptable.
1,978 Posts
I don't give a spit what you think of me, I'm certainly not the guy you're railing at, though. I get some good info from this board, but I browse it on a cell phone. All in all, it takes about a minute to load a thread on my browser, and whenever I stumble upon a thread you started, that costs me a minute of unfulfilled expectation that you might have actually posted something worth reading. If you really have two retreat properties, I bet you have some knowledge worth sharing, and not the deranged belligerant thread splitting you generally exhibit. Makes me wish that old "distinguished path" mod that keV had on here a year or so ago.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts