Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://news.aol.com/article/cops-seek-mugger-who-preys-on-elderly/140742

Cops Seek Mugger Who Preys on Elderly....NYC

NEW YORK (Aug. 19) - A man caught on video choking and robbing an 85-year-old woman in a building elevator is believed to be responsible for other assaults on elderly victims in the city, police said Tuesday.

There are pics of the vermin in the article...very brash, non-chelant. I think these kind of people will be even worse and a serious threat in a SHTF/EOTW situation. :eek:

This is why I think personal defense is as important as food/water/concealment....

·
Unlocked and loaded
1,161 Posts
Here in Pahrump,

This mugger would stick out like a sore thumb. With Katrina, an influx of blacks have come to our small town, but we would get him, the law or fellow vigilanties
would track him down. No use for this type in our world. Now or after tshtf.

Keep your senses sharp and your guns loaded and ready. :mad:

·
Wild Edibles Expert
10,167 Posts
This mugger would stick out like a sore thumb. With Katrina, an influx of blacks have come to our small town, but we would get him, the law or fellow vigilanties
would track him down. No use for this type in our world. Now or after tshtf.

Keep your senses sharp and your guns loaded and ready. :mad:
I live in Florida but on my dead end street he would be a huge warning sign. I ain't 85 but when ever such a fellow is seen on my street I slip the airweight into my pocket. It ain't the color, it's the cancerous subculture.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
its a signature of any predator- 2 or 4 legged, to single out the sick and infirm. its efficient

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.