Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm not all that big on conspiracy theories.But just in case i do read the controversial news on this site and now you got me posting threads in it as well! So here goes i've read the NWO and such theories. and i was really thinkin on them today. and as is my usual routine i hit up all the news sites to gather my daily dose of info. And there on cnn is freddie and fannie have been taken over by the government and theres another story that the prime minister of canada has desolved the Parliament of said country in big power grab move. then theres mexico wiht its drug war thats on our boarder followed by the north america union conspiricy theorys. it just makes me go hmmmm. are things coming together for the big push. or am i crazy and haven't had my second cup of coffee yet. so what does everyone else see on the whole north american union coming together soon. do you think the board is set and the games about to really get afoot in the next your or so? if you could geuss a time table what do you think it would be? :eek:

·
Registered
475 Posts
The NAU (north american union) will most likely happen, I don't think anything will stop it now. They say that it's dead, but more likely is has just been moved to the back burner. It will sit there until the time is right, just like the Patriot Act. The Patriot Act was written long before the events of Sept. 11th.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
No, mgd, you're not going crazy. You only read the highlights. There are little steps being made each and every day in places all around the world. You will find that one of the central power sources for all of this junk is the banking cartel. They get you in their grip then start dictating policy. They'll extend the loan "if..." They'll give you another loan "if..."

You're on the right track. Just keep your eyes peeled cause you haven't seen nuthin' yet.

Reactions: rem243
1 - 6 of 6 Posts