Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the gun show today, a long line to get in packed solid inside and vendors doing a brisk business...It was 11AM when I noticed that most AK dealers had lots of holes in the racks where AK's use to be...:thumb:

At the ammo and hi cap mag tables there was just a crush of people...Good Lord people were hand trucking the stuff out...:D:

If we are in some kind of economic down turn I sure couldn't tell it by visiting the gun show today...Must be something other than the economy that brought all those people out to the show...:rolleyes:
Peter

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Ak and AR prices at the gun show (Dallas) today were 30-50% higher than a few months ago. And they were selling.

·
Registered
174 Posts
i went to the gun show in mason (lansing, michigan area) and was able to buy whatever mags i wanted, although one dealer was imposing a limit of 3 for ar mags. the guns were all "gander mountain priced", and ammo was crazy expensive. i bought up a bunch of 1911 and ar mags ($7 & $12 respectively, and brand new at that), then went to wally world and bought 100 round bricks of federal .223 for $40 each.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts