Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you lucky enough to get in on this deal did you have your orders placed on hold like mine? or are they honoring these? Has anyone's order shipped? I read on a few other deal sites they are reversing the charges and have canceled the deal all together through their website.. what a joke.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Mines on hold, didn't stop them from charging the money to my account though. If they refund me my money they better do it as fast as they took it out. I checked it earlier and it said ready to ship. So i guess they're having problems

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think it's so much they are having problems with the order as much as they would rather not have them ship at all.. look at the website now.. it's like the deal never existed. I called them earlier and they sounded completely overwhelmed and wouldn't even look up my order # asked me to call back later. I don't think they expected this deal to blow up to the extent it did..

·
Registered
131 Posts
Did they send you an email stating it was on hold or is there somewhere in your account that shows that? Mine just shows ready to ship.

·
Breathe Easy
214 Posts
Yup, on hold here too. Lame if they cancel.
I would say it would be lame if you actually did everything they asked. If you're just leeching codes then I'm kind of 50/50. They ask you to do 4 things, you should do the 4 things they ask. I will be pretty ticked if they cancel my order, since I followed their directions and did everything they asked us to do. And, no, I didn't get an email. It just stated this on My Account on their site.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Well, I guess them wanting to rip me off on extra shipping charges to Alaska paid off because I did not place the order. Not going to pay $20 in shipping for something that will fit in a $4.95 Flat Rate Box.

I don't see this company being successful after this...that is if they don't honor the sales. Good thing Amazon.com has pretty much anything and they still ship free to Alaska. :)

I would say it would be lame if you actually did everything they asked. If you're just leeching codes then I'm kind of 50/50. They ask you to do 4 things, you should do the 4 things they ask. I will be pretty ticked if they cancel my order, since I followed their directions and did everything they asked us to do. And, no, I didn't get an email. It just stated this on My Account on their site.
Yeah, that is a mixed bag. The whole point was advertisement. Whether you advertised on here or on facebook, youtube, etc. Clearly the demand placed on them got them the business they were seeking...did it not? :confused:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Just curious, what were most of you ordering?
I was trying to order a cell phone charger crank thing. See previous comment regarding that. Good thing they wanted to rip me off. Checked out Amazon.com and found that particular one had bad reviews and found one cheaper with better reviews... :eek:

·
Breathe Easy
214 Posts
Yeah, that is a mixed bag. The whole point was advertisement. Whether you advertised on here or on facebook, youtube, etc. Clearly the demand placed on them got them the business they were seeking...did it not? :confused:
Not necessarily. When you get into social media, you have a large pyramid. One person tells 300 friends, 10% of those friends then tell their 300 friends, and so on. A message board is more of a one-and-done type thing. Yes they got business that they wanted, but the advertisement was lacking a little.

·
Registered
610 Posts
If they don't honor my order, i'll see them in court, and maybe even throw up a class action for false advertisement. I have nothing else better to do with my time anyway . :)

·
Registered
781 Posts
I ordered a case of butter. It says 'Ready to ship' as of 8/6. We'll see if they get it out the door today.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Went to their web page and checked on the status of my order. Since it was also labeled "on hold", I did the online chat with an agent who looked it up and and said it will be shipped out either late today or tomorrow which is still within the 2-5 business days their web site says will be shipped out. I'll let you know if it was shipped.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts