Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed a very biased trend towards people in Law Enforcement in this forum, I have many cops, lawyers, judges, investigators in my family (albeit, I really don't know most of them, and they barely know me :D: ) ...

...and I've visited America a few times (Especially Oregon, my favorite place on earth), and the following officer, represent everything I know about officers I've met and seen and even talked to in Oregon:

He's both intelligent and articulate, calm, professional, friendly - and frankly...everything a cop should be.

:thumb:

·
Preparing
10,972 Posts
The LEO's I've met are like most people: some good, some not.

When I see what sorry segment of the population they deal with year after year, I'm a little surprised the LEO's aren't all completely cynical and pessimistic.

But, surprisingly, there are still quite a few calm, helpful, educated people in their ranks.

It's a wonder for which I'm grateful ! :thumb:

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
I talked to my attorney about this same scenario.

My attorney said it's my right to walk down the street with my weapon but it's also law enforcements right to make contact and ask questions IF they are called.

I'll be honest......if my kids were playing out in front of my house and some douche came walking through my neighborhood with an AR on his back I wouldn't like it one bit.
It's my right to do a lot of stupid crap that I and normal people choose not to do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.