Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
My question is= If your prescribed CBD by a Dr. and it goes on your medical records that you use CBD are you lying on form 1 when buying a firearm where they ask you if you use narcotics and you say no? Could you loose your gun rites if your prescribed CBD

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
16,313 Posts
I don't believe any reputable doctor is going to send a patient to CBD's.

Some snake oil guys might try to do it, for a "special variety" only they sell but no one ethical would.

As I've said, I'm not willing to pay what I see as a considerable amount of money for something that "might" help. And even then I hear the "working" dose is pretty high, and expensive per use.

My husband can get a bottle of opioids prescribed for $20 a month. I think we're going to stick with that.

·
Wrong Side of Heaven
3,703 Posts
My question is= If your prescribed CBD by a Dr. and it goes on your medical records that you use CBD are you lying on form 1 when buying a firearm where they ask you if you use narcotics and you say no? Could you loose your gun rites if your prescribed CBD
Yes ATF form 4473 question 11E was modified to reflect those in legal use states.

Any use against Federal law PDF of form included 11E
https://www.atf.gov/file/61446/download

·
Over and Out
3,487 Posts
The placebo effect is real.
Our dog strongly disagrees... :thumb: (started suffering seizures ~ 4 yrs after a fall from our old 4th story condo-balcony (just One of the reasons we got the bloody hell outta that death trap...) onto solid concrete (..and she Lived / didn't break a single bone.. :eek: Just some degree of TBI..) and now? Only suffers maybe one, two Mild ones a year.. And a dog's a good 'test case', since they're obviously not Capable of being influenced by a 'placebo'.. So, yeah.. Sorry but...

...There's more 'empirical data' that disagrees with yer statement (in this context..) out there, than not.. :cool:

jd

21 - 27 of 27 Posts