Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bush Walker
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife's Birthday today - for years I have ruined bday after bday - all her bdays were awful growing up, but I took a chance.

I sent her to my gun club's Ladies Range Day for Mother's Day and she had a blast - then for 2 months I couldnt get her to go shooting with me - just too busy with kids and life etc. Dragger her out today and asked her to take the rifle out of the case. She saw it and got ****ed asking" What new rifle is this I dont remember seeing this in the house~ how much did it cost etc"

I told her I rebuilt it for her and she lit up and then lit the targets up

Had a good day out with the wife and her hot new ruger .22 - best friggin' .22 rifle on the planet

·
I Sleep with my Boots ON!
1,302 Posts
Good to hear, BUSHER.. My wife has taken over my 10/22 tactical and she's been having a great time with it at the club. I bought her the full sized target of a thug when we went on Saturday and she called it her "Wal-Mart" shopper, man did she put a hurting on him with over 300rnds..

·
Bush Walker
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to hear, BUSHER.. My wife has taken over my 10/22 tactical and she's been having a great time with it at the club. I bought her the full sized target of a thug when we went on Saturday and she called it her "Wal-Mart" shopper, man did she put a hurting on him with over 300rnds..

we decided to go with the new "zombie" targets from birchwood casey....but zombies are so yesterday so we got her the zombiefied deer and feral pig ones instead - good fun

1 - 11 of 11 Posts