Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Survivus most anythingus
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, the knife is not that small, that is not a sardine can. That is a similar type of can but much larger, it's from French Military Rations.

Cuts meat very well for a thick blade, too!

You can also get a goodly amount of survival gear, absolute last-ditch gear, in the skeletonized tang area with the micarta grips screwed into place.

Attachments

·
Professional Knife Addict
677 Posts
Thank you for sharing this. I hear this line is moving to Ontario knives. I want to wait and see what happens before I pick one up!

·
The European Outdoorsman
675 Posts
Ontario says it will be in 2 sizes, but will be sold by DPx gear as opposed to how it was done with ESEE (being sold by ESEE). So, I am not sure if orders are being taken there, the site isn't up yet, but I know Chestnut Ridge Knife Shop is offering pre-orders now at a good price and probably the lowest shipping you will find.

I just bought 2 knives from them an my shipment overseas to central europe took 2 days. Better than other companies who ship and it takes months!

·
Professional Knife Addict
677 Posts
Ontario says it will be in 2 sizes, but will be sold by DPx gear as opposed to how it was done with ESEE (being sold by ESEE). So, I am not sure if orders are being taken there, the site isn't up yet, but I know Chestnut Ridge Knife Shop is offering pre-orders now at a good price and probably the lowest shipping you will find.

I just bought 2 knives from them an my shipment overseas to central europe took 2 days. Better than other companies who ship and it takes months!
I'm on my second going on third purchase to CRKS and I can vouch for them. Stand up company and make some excellent Kydex products.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts