Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that remember the absolute train wreck that was "Elite Team Fighting" on Youtube....he's back. Only a couple hundred views to date so it must be a fresh repost. His two classics are back, plus some newer shorties....all up to ETF's well established standards of idiocy and mall ninjaness.

I plan to check the comment threads on these baby's often, as they are sure to be hysterical. Have fun folks. :)

Either the ultimate tool or the worlds most brilliant troll.......

F-it, I'm just glad it's back.

·
10,548 Posts
He's not for real right?:confused:

That part about the Shotgun was hilarious! Not to mention the part where he decides that instead of practicing to clear Malfunctions, he says to simply throw the Rifle away, "Not where the Skinnies will get it though."
:thumb:
Too Funny!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I, for one, am glad this man is here to show the many variable ways I can get rid of things I'm carrying when I don't want to carry them anymore by the simple expedient of throwing them away.

Without this information I've previously been walking around with them, unaware of the complicated concept of putting them on the floor (where I can later get them lest the skinnies make off with them).

Later, inspired by this lesson, I plan to spend sometime practicing leaning things against the wall and rapidly walking away from them, as this has been a long neglected part of my prepping and you never know when you might need to do it in a SHTF scenario.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
"The Ultimate Tool Returns!"

Here I thought there had been an IceAxe sighting.

Reactions: FarmerChad

·
Registered
114 Posts
Holy cow!!! This guy reminds me of my 16 year old prepping for an air soft outing! Sounds about the same age. He seems awfully concerned about what people say about his kit as well, it ain't a fashion show "out there". Just my observation, but I wouldn't want to look like I govy troop, unless I was one. Ditch the kevlar kid, clearly you never had to wear one for more than an hour... Otzie

·
Retired Army
5,536 Posts
I watched the whole thing. How do I get my "Certificate"?:confused:

Al

Note to self: Remove all slings as soon as you get home.

Reactions: Otzie and Jungleboy

·
High Power Rifles
50 Posts
wow to think that some people will listein to him and practice his stupid ideas (everyone here is more then safe). hes going to get some very stupid people killed. he reminds me of a teacher that i had in highschool. he was the biggest mall ninja around. plus he thought he could do spec ops missions at anytime lol. i got in to fights with him over his stupid ideas all the time.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts