Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
24,289 Posts
What am I thankful for...??
Family, friends, a good job, a great country (no matter how bad it gets), this forum, Kev's videos, canned goods, rifles & ammo, and my 3 beagles.

·
high on truck stop coffee
21,884 Posts
I have many Thanks..

For one..my health,I still have many freedoms,I'm not broke..& debt free.I own a few guns & shoot them.I have many friends...a few interesting hobbies & I can direct efforts in a new direction at any time deemed necessary.That means,I'm free & Thankfull..!!:thumb:

Here's a short Thanksgiving comedy....enjoy :rofl:

*click on the highlighted icon,it's still on YT*

·
eibweN
374 Posts
I'm thankful for my fiance, my son, my cat, my house, my job, my church.
I'm also thankful for prozac, and cymbalta which help dull some of my pain, my shrink who helps me deal with my past so I can have a real future. The Army which broke my body but not my spirit and taught me to push through. I'm also thankful for hitting rock bottom this year and being able to get back up and change the path I was on.

·
Permanently gone
1,720 Posts
I am thankful for strange friends and a weird family that love me just the way I am:eek::
I am also thankful for the world's most darlin' man who is in my life!
And for my new shotgun.
And for my dog (aka, "That's not a dog, that's a short furry person!")
And for my eccentric boss.
And for the internet and this forum.
And for a lot of other stuff, much too numerous to list!

·
Scandinavian survivor
4,106 Posts
In Sweden we don´t celebrate Thanksgiving but...

I´m thankful of God and his willingness to manifest Himself to me, I´m thankful of my son, my mother and the rest of my family, I´m thankful of my country and the comfortable lifestyle it brings, I´m thankful of my job and that I have an easy way of providing for my son without the need to comute for two hours every day...
I could go on for the rest of the night but I´ll leave it at that...

·
Knocked Down But Up Again
5,579 Posts
I'm thankful
that my Heavenly Father loves me, regardless of how often I screw up.
for my beautiful and brilliant and loving children
for this website from which I have gleaned much knowledge and comfort
for my full pantry
that I am not homeless and existing on a cold street
for my health

The list goes on and on, but that would only be bragging and deserving of a smackdown.

Much love to you all on this upcoming season of Thanksgiving and gratitude.

Claudia

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.