Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many people are forgetting that the Superdelegates (771 total) will play a key role in selecting the democratic nominee. To date here are the superdelegate totals(those superdelegates who have already endorsed a candidate) for the top 4 candidates.

Joe Biden--131
Bernie Sanders--25
Elizabeth Warren--24
Mike Bloomberg--18

Key fact: 517 superdelegates have not endorsed anyone yet.

·
Registered
8,698 Posts
What does it matter? If Bernie gets screwed again most of his sheep, uh, I mean followers will sit out.

The Dems have put themselves in a very bad place. Again!

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Warren and Bloomberg are out so who gets those delegates?

I guess it doesn't matter, it looks like Biden is being selected by the shadow government at this time.

Yup! The Dem leadership knows way in advance who their candidate is going to be. Dem votes matter not. The crazy thing is that most of the Dem voters don't seem to mind in the long run. It's like the Borg collective.

Reactions: A_SonofLiberty

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Delegate Situation

Bloomberg and Warren will ultimately release their delegates at the Convention, Survival of the Fit. Don't recall if they are obligated to vote for Biden or if they are free to vote as they want.

And I agree that the Deep State is definitely behind Biden although I wouldn't rule out a White or Black Knight candidate being brought in at the last minute. It will be a close race IMHO. Biden is definitely more likable than Hillary. He also appears to be human like Trump. If Trump is to prevail this time around I strongly believe that he needs to dump Pence though and replace him with a woman.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Superdelegates will be the difference makers.

Disagree LibShooter. If no one candidate emerges with the necessary delegates needed for the nomination on the first ballot, the superdelegates will then come in to vote in the second round. Biden has them locked up as most of them are mainstream democrat insiders. They are specifically there to be the deciding vote if necessary.

Super-delegates don’t vote on the first ballot this year, therefore, it’s unlikely they will vote at all. No one gets ‘em.

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
15,784 Posts
Super-delegates don’t vote on the first ballot this year, therefore, it’s unlikely they will vote at all. No one gets ‘em.
Does not matter.
The very notion that your party gives party hacks a position of power to select the Party Nominee, shows how corrupt the Democrats have become.

Might as well spell it out, you are the Non-Democratic party, since the will of the average party member, means nothing anymore.

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,567 Posts
So why is it that the Democrats stick with the delegates and not the popular vote....:confused:

Seems they only want it when its convenient

Reactions: Sky1950

·
M.R. Ducks
18,330 Posts
Disagree LibShooter. If no one candidate emerges with the necessary delegates needed for the nomination on the first ballot, the superdelegates will then come in to vote in the second round. Biden has them locked up as most of them are mainstream democrat insiders. They are specifically there to be the deciding vote if necessary.
True... but with only two candidates left in the race and more than half the delegates still at large, one of the candidates is sure to get a majority on the first ballot.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, agree with you there, HI.

Does not matter.
The very notion that your party gives party hacks a position of power to select the Party Nominee, shows how corrupt the Democrats have become.

Might as well spell it out, you are the Non-Democratic party, since the will of the average party member, means nothing anymore.

·
M.R. Ducks
18,330 Posts
Joe is the salking horse, the actual candidate will appear during the second or third vote at the convention.
There won't be a second or third vote at the convention. Vice President Biden will easily win enough delegates to be the nominee on the first ballot. He's the only guy running and he needs less that half of the remaining delegates to cinch the nomination. He'll get almost all of them.

·
Generator Wrangler
3,824 Posts
So why is it that the Democrats stick with the delegates and not the popular vote....:confused:

Seems they only want it when its convenient
Right. Considering how opposed they are to the electoral college, they sure can drop their principals and game the system like a boss.

·
M.R. Ducks
18,330 Posts
I'll go out on a limb and say again, what about a brokered convention? There are a lot of super delegate votes floating around...
Once again, superdelegates don’t vote on the first ballot. There won’t be a second ballot, because as the only candidate still running, Vice President Biden will have a majority of the pledged delegates. I understand that President Trump and his supporters were counting on a fractured Democratic Party. Sorry. We’ll all pretty much be behind Joe in November.

·
If I had a voice I'd sing
7,138 Posts
rLibshooter is right.

But it's moot. Almost all of Bernie's supporters are a very small but very vocal Twitter minority who can't be bothered to put down the bong and go out and actually vote on primary day. The pundits are just now realizing that Twitter let them down.

22% of Americans are on Twitter and the majority of those people are Democrats. But 10% of Americans on Twitter make 80% of the tweets, and 10% of 22% = a very small 2.2% of Americans who are making most of the tweets. But the MSM and the Left have made the mistake in thinking that Twitter represents America, when it doesn't - it only represents 2.2% of America. And most of Bernie's support was on Twitter.

But aside from that, the superdelegates are establishment puppets who would give their delegates to the establishment pick, which is Biden.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts