Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
NRA Instructor-Ohio CCW
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All three of the big three CEOs flew to DC on private jets. Although, I know that the extra expense above flying commercial is a drop in the bucket, they are frickin morons.

The rich live such privileged lives that when they come begging they have no common sense. It gives the perception that they do not know how to run a company that is teetering on the brink of bankruptcy. Anyone with common sense knows you eliminate all unnecessary expenses.

Sarah Palin knows. Even though the left did a nice job of distracting the sheep with the left lies about her eBay statement, the point still remains, she sold the jet because it was an unnecessary expense.

They deserve to fail, the unions deserve to fail.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
oh no, how will they ever afford their maids and butlers and their personal trainers?

At the jewelry store, theres this one guy that is the CFO of one of the big hospital chains here. EVERY week he comes in and every week he buys a Rolex or a Tag Heuer or something. This hospital chain has the absolute worst reputation in the area. The staff are underpaid and overworked, so only the really bad ones that can't get hired at the decent hspitals stay there (I know this through umerous episodes with my mom's surgeries and recovery)

What would happen if for some reason all those hospitals closed next week? does he sit on a pile of cash so big he could never spend it all? Is there any accountability for how much he makes compared to having the lousiest medical system in the city?

Sorry to hijack the thread- Just drawing paralells from personal experience with these rich trouser stains.

·
Thread Killer
781 Posts
This hospital chain has the absolute worst reputation in the area. The staff are underpaid and overworked, so only the really bad ones that can't get hired at the decent hspitals stay there (I know this through umerous episodes with my mom's surgeries and recovery)
Ben Taub?...lol

·
22,122 Posts
negative

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
Sarah Palin knows. Even though the left did a nice job of distracting the sheep with the left lies about her eBay statement, the point still remains, she sold the jet because it was an unnecessary expense.

Yeah, think of all the clothes you can buy with the money.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thats why i say let the chinese buy them may teach these other big business a lesson. Just think guys do you think for one second if you owned a small business and its running in the red until it cant run anymore do you think for one second that the government will bail you out no matter if you employ hundreds of people the answer is NO

·
NRA Instructor-Ohio CCW
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Give it up already. You won, America lost.

If Palin's clothes did cost $150k, I bet it is a drop in the bucket of what will be wasted on the Messiah's inauguration.
Yeah, think of all the clothes you can buy with the money.

·
A friend of the Site
1,966 Posts
Keep on topic,

They are morons, if they weren't do you really think the companies would not be going under. If they were more about making a living and less about making a killing, the company might still be ok.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
This just shows the arrogance and disconnect of these elitist snobs. They will still get millions in bonuses while thousands lose their jobs.

·
PPG flyer
2,789 Posts
Why would they not fly in on their private jets?
Why their so rich ,so beatiful,why their so much better than us!

Reactions: Dwind

·
Registered
23 Posts
yeah, private jets, so much money to burn, they even have golden parachutes, I wonder how many know anything about what they will REALLY do when their money is worthless and their parachutes won't open for them? I am certainly NOT going to be one to feed them or help them survive one second after TSHTF - I hope they can barter their expensive watches for a jug of water - maybe then they may have some sort of idea as to what they have done, or if we are lucky, they will all kill themselves when they can't survive without the "necessities"

·
Bleach blonde on fire :p
6,173 Posts
One out of the 3 said he would work for $1.00 (chrysler I think), the others said they were comfortable making there regular salary of 9.3 million/trillion whatever. I say we need to let them fail, we can not continue to pick them up everytime they fall. They laughed at every little insult that was thrown to them, like it was a joke - WTF? They are sick bastards that need to be knocked down a few notches.

·
22,122 Posts
why does that make you afraid?

·
22,122 Posts
I hear ya- but unfortunately it may be the only way to set things straight again.

Sun Tsu said:
"without order life cannot exist. Without chaos, life cannot evolve"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts