Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
17 Oaks Ranch Tx
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

These are the folks that in the aggregate that are destroying America.

The video is mislabeled. They are not Emotional Hippies. They are Emotional Cripples.

These are the folks that when the SHTF will act like wild animals and forget trees exist as they try to find a place that is safe and will give them a full belly.

Shoot them on sight.;)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Are you kidding?

Those folks will be the first to be preyed on by the real predators.

They will be an issue for about 24 hours max

·
Ready for the big "push"
1,473 Posts
In my opinion, when the SHTF, these emotional cripples will curl up in the fetal position and wet their pants. If some of them are able to get up and ambulate, you'll hear them coming from a long way off as they cry and scream, which should give you ample time to get a bead on them and squeeze the trigger. Just watch for the pink mist.

Reactions: joes

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
well, at least you don't need to worry about wasting ammo on them. just wait for the grizzlies to eat them too

Reactions: joes

·
Registered
7,224 Posts
and wet their pants.
Thate's the nasty part.
Some of them look like they already have.
Like a while ago.

you'll hear them coming from a long way off as they cry and scream,

Or smell 'em....not a stick of deodorant or a bar of soap for miles in that camp.

·
Registered
401 Posts
LoL, don't underestimate these folks (not necessarily the ones in the video). I know quite a few who call themselves EF!ers and they can survive with the best of them. And quite a few are well armed.

I've hung out in the woods with some who have spent 30 days on a 4 x 8 foot platform thirty feet in the air and didn't come down once. ****ting in a bucket, eating next to nothing, and happy as a clam. And they train regularly for that stuff (www.ruckus.org). There is an offshoot called the green rangers that provides protection to certain groups, founded by ex-military special forces.

They know the woods, they are tough, they can live on nothing, and they have skills (particularly medical as they train to deal with direct action injuries).

Of course, not all of them are like that, but a good number are. Not to be underestimated. I hope a few of them that I know will join me or vise versa when shtf. I think you all have a whole hell of a lot to worry about post-shtf; but not these folks.

·
Registered
394 Posts
they wouldent last long at all, aint hippies just passifists? i dont understand why they are screaming and crying in the woods whats that goin to accomplish? they need to just accept life how it is and not whine and complain so much

·
Banned
653 Posts
In my opinion, when the SHTF, these emotional cripples will curl up in the fetal position and wet their pants. If some of them are able to get up and ambulate, you'll hear them coming from a long way off as they cry and scream, which should give you ample time to get a bead on them and squeeze the trigger. Just watch for the pink mist.
If TSHTF these drum banging, screaming, barefoot, non-deodorant wearing, stinkin' hippies will last about 45 seconds.... I'll shoot them just to have peace and quiet from their damn annoying screaming....

·
HOPE4BEST&PREP4WORST
493 Posts
The first video is documenary,real, the second and third are spoofs and really funny ones too. The people in the first vid need to know that when a tree burns the smoke carries it to heaven and that every time a tree dies for us to use for matches, toothpicks, chop sticks, mulch, or whatever else makes a dollar a new tree is born in the after life, or reincarnated as a bush, maybe a george bush, anyways we are one again...awwww

·
Registered
871 Posts
while i don't consider them a threat i would pop a few rounds over their heads like i do coyotes to shut the damn things up!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
The first video is documenary,real, the second and third are spoofs and really funny ones too. The people in the first vid need to know that when a tree burns the smoke carries it to heaven and that every time a tree dies for us to use for matches, toothpicks, chop sticks, mulch, or whatever else makes a dollar a new tree is born in the after life, or reincarnated as a bush, maybe a george bush, anyways we are one again...awwww
in THAT case I'm gonna go destroy a rain forest....

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
as a dread headed, non deoderant wearing, treehuggin idiot as pointed out in the op and many of the following statements i beg one of you fools to pop a few rounds over my head. I can assure you it would be the biggest mistake of your life. It would simply give me plenty of time to get a good aim n blow your brains out... Dont underestimate the dread headed "hippies" . many of us spend far more time living and learning in the woods and using our survival skills than most of you all ever imagined. Your worst enemy in a shtf situation? With attitudes like most here,,, quite possibly!!!
Dilli and company are real survivors. Talking with them for a while you'll also find there views are very down to earth (more so than most "conservatives") and REAL WORLD.

Don't judge books by there covers...... :thumb:

·
Registered
401 Posts
as a dread headed, non deoderant wearing, treehuggin idiot as pointed out in the op and many of the following statements i beg one of you fools to pop a few rounds over my head. I can assure you it would be the biggest mistake of your life. It would simply give me plenty of time to get a good aim n blow your brains out... Dont underestimate the dread headed "hippies" . many of us spend far more time living and learning in the woods and using our survival skills than most of you all ever imagined. Your worst enemy in a shtf situation? With attitudes like most here,,, quite possibly!!!
Couldn't agree more.

There is a contingent on this forum that really needs to open their minds or they are, despite their best efforts, going to be missing opportunities and picking fights with the wrong people; both now and in the future.

Granted, there are some wacky environmentalists, just as their are some tin-foil-hat wearing survivalists and neoconservatives. However, to claim the fringes are representative of the whole is a bad error.

Self-sufficiency and preparedness represent common ground. Most of the older Earth First!ers I've run across can handle their weapons with the best of them and live off the land to a great extent; whether that's eating the meat they hunt and brewing their own beer or, for those vegans, living on wheat berries. I know one thing for sure, I couldn't live on wheat berries!

Still, even if you want to treat them as a threat despite all the common ground, better be very wary because many are probably already better than you at surviving.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts