Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,677 Posts
I think we know which side MMprezbo is on.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,677 Posts
Think any response from Israel would be swift and stronger than any response we have ever seen from any country before.
like they say in Israel "Never again"

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,677 Posts
Reactions: Dwind

·
Misfit Toy
2,185 Posts
One thing we need to keep in mind regarding Iran, is that they are at a pivotal era in their society; there is a great deal of opposition to the current political administration.

They are near a sociopolitical and cultural revolution in their country. This polarity could prove to be very advantageous to both Israel and the United States.

The last thing you'd want Israel to do is unleash an indiscriminate, retaliatory attack on Iran, killing civilians and bringing the two factions together against a common enemy.

Exploit the civil unrest and help to emplode the political structure from within initially, and encompassing it from outside, ultimately.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,677 Posts

·
Half assed prepared
554 Posts
One thing we need to keep in mind regarding Iran, is that they are at a pivotal era in their society; there is a great deal of opposition to the current political administration.

They are near a sociopolitical and cultural revolution in their country. This polarity could prove to be very advantageous to both Israel and the United States.

The last thing you'd want Israel to do is unleash an indiscriminate, retaliatory attack on Iran, killing civilians and bringing the two factions together against a common enemy.

Exploit the civil unrest and help to emplode the political structure from within initially, and encompassing it from outside, ultimately.
It would make sense to me then if they are losing control of the masses for them to start a war.
This would unite the country into a force against Israel.

I could see them using the premptive stike story.
Its worked for a lot of people.

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
well, if the launched chemical attacks on Israel... then the gloves are off and all those questions that so many folks have always wondered about... concerning Nukes will be answered...

personally I hope that if they are attacked in a manner that can not be dealt with in a conventional manner... they eliminate the problem.... because I damn sure would. But our glorious leader here is so hard leaning to the butt kissing of the arabs and others ...i pretty much can figure where and who he is going to side with...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.