Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Yeah, all the vet organizations have given him low grades on his vets voting record. Yet somehow he's still able to get away with standing in front of the nation and flat out lying about how much the vet organizations love him.

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i find this hilarious. where are all the mccain blowers now? oh please come to his defense. mccains only defense is "POW war hero leave him alone" well what do you do when other real vets and pow war heroes talk smack about him? apparently you stay silent.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
watch out for Guidelines there, John.

·
Banned
906 Posts
During the hearings, he worked hand in hand with his Sen. John Kerry, the panel's co-chairman, to discredit voluminous evidence indicating that Vietnam was still held a sizeable numbers of U.S. servicemen alive after the prisoner return in 1973.
McCain stood out because he "always showed up for the committee hearings where witnesses were going to talk about specific pieces of evidence. He would belittle and berate these witnesses, questioning their patriotism and otherwise scoffing at their credibility. All of this is on record in the National Archives .

·
Good Bye
1,808 Posts
Personally I don't think very highly of McAmensty McCain. I do however wonder about this Sampley guy who's gathered together this group of "witnesses" and what his motivations are.

http://dir.salon.com/story/opinion/conason/2004/02/10/kerry_smear/

Here's some interesting things about this "group of truth seekers"

Keating describes in detail how, in 1992, Sampley commenced a "scurrilous" crusade to punish McCain:

"Sampley ... accused McCain of being a weak-minded coward who had escaped death by collaborating with the enemy. Sampley claimed that McCain had first been compromised by the Vietnamese, then recruited by the Soviets.

"To those who know McCain and are familiar with his behavior in captivity, the charge is ludicrous. McCain resisted his captors to such a degree that he was isolated in a special prison for troublemakers. He repeatedly refused special favors, including early release, and emerged as a spiritual and religious leader for other prisoners. Nonetheless, Sampley was persistent enough in his claims that the press in McCain's home state of Arizona picked up on the KGB story."
Don't know how much I trust of this guy and his gaggle of "witnesses"

·
Banned
906 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I don't like this!
I didn't like it when they did it to John Kerry and I don't like it this time!
Its a rotten kick in the balls to people whom you might disagree with, but at the same time guys who did, suffered and risked more than most people are capable of understanding.

Disagree with them by all means, but don't drag their good name and acomplishments through the dirt!

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats the whole point. the guys who were there, who fought died and suffered. say mccain is a lier. that should hold some weight. unless you think enlisted are worthless pawns and officers are important.

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my friends..................................................................................

1 - 15 of 15 Posts