Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

What is the price of gas where you live? Include a picture if you can. It's almost $3/ gallon in southeastern Pennsylvania.

The national average price of gas in the U.S. has risen 20.8% since the end of January. It鈥檚 on track to hit an average of $3 per gallon this week.

I wonder what significant political change in January could be responsible for this price hike? 馃

Registered
Northeast PA here. Just a bit higher. I only buy premium grade and I think it was around $3.50 the other day. Might be a touch over $3 for regular.

Combat marxism Now!
Here in South FL, we've traditionally had good fuel prices. Mostly because the fuel comes via tanker, across the Gulf of Mexico (in one day) and to FL ports. No pipelines, no trucks, no hassle.

However, fuel went from $1.99 to $3.09 since the election. Some of it is the TX freeze I'm sure. The rest is shutting down the Keystone pipeline and the mandatory capping of oil wells, drying up supply.

I was surprised to learn that fuel near my PA home (I have a cottage there) was less than FL last week. That's a first!

Super Moderator
At its lowest last year it was 1.65. Now its 2.65 where I'm at in fl.

Paleoconservative
Ours appears to be trending down right now in n fl. I filled up yesterday and it was 2.55, the time before that it was 2.67. Forgot to take exact note of diesel, but 2.85 is what I think it was.

Registered
Just cost me $60.00 and change to fill up the tank in my 4runner. Big change from my Honda Civic.

Registered
3.65 for gas and diesel is about 3.85. Premium is over $4.00. On the positive side, my Canadian gas stock is up. Doubled since biden was elected. I'm looking for higher gas prices and more reliance on imported fuel.

Registered
At its lowest last year it was 1.65. Now its 2.65 where I'm at in fl.
Comparing to price about one year ago, crude oil has gone from $12 to $60.

"At the end of 2020, crude oil prices began to increase as markets responded to news of several COVID-19 vaccine rollouts and to the announcement from members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and partner countries (OPEC+) that they would limit production increases in 2021."

SBs Resident Non Prepper
Southern New Hampshire
Filled up today.... regular 2.65 a gallon. I got a 25 cent a gallon discount using Gas Buddy
So paid 2.40 a gallon
I save everywhere I buy gas...5 to 25 cents a gallon discount

Registered
$3.01 here in my neck of WV, would be higher except we are close to the VA line, it's about 20 to 23 cents lower across the line, WV has a higher State fuel Tax then VA does.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts