· I never cared what color you were until you started blaming me for your problems.
· I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.
· I never cared where you were from in this great Republic until you began condemning people based on where they were born and the history that makes them who they are.
· I have never cared if you were well off or poor because I've been both. Until you started calling me names for working hard and bettering myself.
· I've never cared if your beliefs are different than mine. Until you said I am not entitled to my beliefs, now I care.
I've given all the tolerance I have to give. This is no longer my problem. It's your problem. You can still fix it. It's not too late, but it soon will be. I'm a very patient person at times. But I'm about out of patience. There are literally millions of people just like me. We have had enough... AND I will fight for that right to freedom and will fight as if my LIFE depended on it!