Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone notice that now that this latest Corono-hoax is here, all the other "investigations, political weaponizing, probes, badmouthing, house investigations, inquiries, sabotaging, on all other fronts has disappeared?

Seems the dimocrappers forgot all about how much the President is so unlawful, an imposter, the biggest threat to National Security and all the rest...

Almost like, "We got him now... We finally got him..."

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
The left is using this well timed bad news diversion to regroup, catch their breath and plan the next bogus attack on Trump/America. The left never corrects themselves, just like their attacks on our rights they are relentless and never stop.
That is why we must focus on and destroy the Democrats before we do the same with Republicans!

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Anyone notice that now that this latest Corono-hoax is here, all the other "investigations, political weaponizing, probes, badmouthing, house investigations, inquiries, sabotaging, on all other fronts has disappeared?

Seems the dimocrappers forgot all about how much the President is so unlawful, an imposter, the biggest threat to National Security and all the rest...

Good point. Conviction and integrity are rare birds in D.C. and within the mainstream media. As long as they have a story to tell and advertising money to collect -- anything goes!

·
Retired *****
18,283 Posts
The vile media will fear-monger this to the fullest extent they are capable of.

The loathsome left will do their very best to blame Trump.

The despicable vermin chuck todd will scream foul when they are caught in their lies.

·
Awesome
17,064 Posts
The media is yelling "fire" in a crowded theatre hoping people die in the stampede so they can blame it on Trump. The Corona hoax has been spread into a global hysteria by the media and has already done more damage than the virus itself is ever going to do. The virus itself is a close relative to SARS, with very similar symptoms. Yet, people easily forget how that turned out.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
I'm surprised by the number of people on this forum who are buying it. There must be twenty threads on here about the Chinese flu.

It's amazing! A huge "nothing burger" with extra ketchup and mayo.

Reactions: roseman

·
Retired *****
18,283 Posts
Been monitoring and posting in the Kung Flu threads

Simply amazing. :taped:

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

When it was suggested to not panic - "WHO'S PANICKING, NOBODY'S PANICKING!"

====

I'll give it a week or two before I decide to change my day to day activities.

And I still won't panic, or bake my mail, or mine my driveway.

====

The wretched blood-dancing media is having a field day. $$$

·
Why do you ask? 2 Dogs!
13,569 Posts
Yet you don't hear about this much

https://www.health.com/condition/cold-flu-sinus/how-many-people-die-of-the-flu-every-year

While everyone is in a panic about the coronavirus (officially renamed COVID-19 by the World Health Organization), there's an even deadlier virus many people are forgetting about: the flu.

Flu season is hitting its stride right now in the US. So far, the CDC has estimated (based on weekly influenza surveillance data) that at least 12,000 people have died from influenza between Oct. 1, 2019 through Feb. 1, 2020, and the number of deaths may be as high as 30,000.

The CDC also estimates that up to 31 million Americans have caught the flu this season, with 210,000 to 370,000 flu sufferers hospitalized because of the virus

And there's a vaccine for the flu!

·
Super Moderator
3,161 Posts
Everyone with a cell phone is a potential reporter nowadays. Places like SB are clearing houses for massive amounts of raw data. There is one huge problem with it though, there is no quality control. No fact checking done. Just a potential that someone is trying to get their instant gratification feedback. Therefore every story must be suspect until corroborated by an independent source. Most of what we see is people regurgitating the same source. If you say it enough it becomes true right....

·
D. Gibbons is a bad man
5,698 Posts

To believe that the Democrats have put such things aside is childishly naive.

·
Retired *****
18,283 Posts
This POS wants to purposely infect people

Cdebaca reposted a tweet that said, “For the record, if I do get the coronavirus I’m attending every MAGA rally I can.”
Honest to goodness communist.

"And I believe in community ownership of land, labor and resources and distribution of those resources. And so whatever that morphs into I think will serve community the best. And I’m excited to usher it in BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY."
At the point of a gun, "necessary".

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...virus-as-bio-weapon-against-trump-supporters/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts